Texts from your ex

Hey guys, this was a request from Bands-rulemylife. I really liked the whole plot as soon as I read it. Funnily enough I've been in a few situations similar to this which is kinda why I enjoyed writing it. Anyway,
Happy reading :)
~AllDayDarkness
*****************************************************************
Tony kissed your forehead before joining his fellow band mates on stage for their 4th show on their tour. This year, you had the privilege of joining Pierce the Veil all around the world.
They were playing the second opening song of the night, King for A Day, when your phone started buzzing in your pocket.
There was a unknown number texting you. You swiped across, unlocking the screen to see what the texts said.

From: Unknown
Hey baby ;)
From: Unknown
Miss me?

Confused, you laughed it off and texted back.
To: Unknown
I think you've got the wrong number, sorry.

You continued to watch your boyfriends band perform before getting another text.
From: Unknown
No, (y/n). I don't.

Your heart began to speed up and your skin went pale. You quickly deleted all of the previous messages, hoping that if you just ignored whoever this was, they might-
From: Unknown
The silent game? Really? Well, if you want to play a game...have it your way.
One hit, two hit, three hit, four. Who's that banging on your door? Five hit, six hit, seven hit, eight. Guess who? That's right, it's Tate.

Tate.

Tate, the ex boyfriend.

Tate, the aggressive ex boyfriend.

Tate...the abusive ex boyfriend.

You bit your lip nervously, unsure of what to do. You hardly had time to think. You kept receiving messages after messages explaining how Tate would love to beat up Tony and exactly how he intended to do it. He warned you that if it told anyone, he'd come after you. A threat well known to you. The thought of him hitting you came back all too clear.
Tony and the guys were finishing the first half of their show, when Tony caught your scared look in the corner of his eye. He told Vic to wrap it up for five minutes to see what was wrong. You turned away from Tonys sight, trying desperately to cover the fear and the tears.
"We'll be back in five!"
The crowd cheered for the band as they all came running off stage.
"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" You heard Tony ask from behind you.
You placed your hand over your mouth, trying not to make a noise. You nodded, squeezing your eyes shut trying to block out he pain. Tony came up and stood in front of you. "Baby? What's wrong?" Tony asked, pulling your hands away from your face. You instantly fell into his arms, weak from all the mental pain. "(Y/n), seriously what's going on?"
You took a deep breath and sobbed,
"He's back Tony..." You handed him your phone and Tony held you tighter as he read the messages.
"I'm not going to let him get you okay? You hear me?" You nodded into his chest, crying more and more. "I'm not going to let anyone touch you. Especially not him!" Tony grunted.

*****************************************************************
*groans and cries into pillow* I'm in so much pain!
Word of warning: don't get acrylic nails.
I just took off 9/10 of my acrylic nails and my real nails are completely ruined :'( I'm sitting here with nail strengthener all over my fingers and coconut oil. They hurt so bad. When I took one off, it took some of he actually nail off with it ow ow ow. Sorry I couldn't make the imagine longer, I'm in so much pain ouch!
~AllDayInPainRightNowDarkness