His reaction to your snakebites

Sevenisthemagic- you should do one with his reaction to your snakebite piercings when you first get them

****

Vic:

You stormed out, slamming the door for the whole neighbourhood to hear and angrily walking to your boyfriend, Vic's house. You and your mum never saw eye to eye when it came to piercings and tattoos and when you got home, she blew up...almost literally.

You kept banging your fist on Vic's door until he opened it.

"Alright, alright, what's the big- oh...wow, er sorry (y/n) isn't in at the moment-" he joked.

"Don't be stupid Vic." You said sternly, pushing past him and pacing up and down his hallway. "They're not even that bad! UGH!" You groaned. Vic leant against the wall with his arms crossed.

"What did the boss say?" He asked.

"Don't think you're getting away with having holes in your face! Wait 'till your father hears about this!" You mimicked your mum in a high pitched voice. Vic walked over to you wrapping his arms around you and stroking over your new snakebites.

"Well, I love them." Vic whispered, kissing above them.

Tony:

"Are you sure about this (y/n)? I mean, once they're there, they're not going away..." Tony reassured you.

"I'm ready, I'm ready!" You giggled. You were so excited to get snakebites but Tony wasn't sure. He thought that once they were there, you wouldn't like them. But you couldn't wait.

"Okay are you ready?" The man with the needle gun asked.

"Yeah." You replied. The man pulled your bottom lip forward, sliding it between the gun slips. "Wait wait wait!" You said. "Tony hold my hand." You took Tony's hand, intertwining it with yours.

"Ready?" The man asked again. You nodded and squeezed your eyes as you felt the shooting pain through your bottom lip on equal side.

"Ah shit!" You hissed. The man handed you a mirror and despite the fact your bottom lip was very red and sore, you liked them and smiled. "What do you think?" You asked Tony.

"They're okay I guess, but you can't go back now so I guess I'll have to live with them." He said quietly. You felt a little hurt that he didn't really like them and he saw you were upset. "But you're still as beautiful as ever." He smiled and so did you, kind of.

Mike:

Mike was on tour for the last couple of months and you never felt like you had anyone to really hang around with other than him and the other members. You wanted to surprise him on skype so you decided to try something a bit different.

He started calling you at 1 am and you picked up smiling.
"Hey- oh my god (y/n) what have you done?" He asked.
"I got snakebites. I thought you'd like them." You said. Mike always stood by you but for some reason, this time, he wast so sure you made a good choice.
"Yeah...I like them but didn't you want to tell me first?" He asked. You looked at your hands and tried to hold back the tears.
"I wanted it to be a surprise..." You mumbled, lowering your head as a tear fell.
"Hey...hey..." Mike whispered and you looked up at him. He smiled at you and you couldn't help but smile back. "I like them." He whispered.
"Really?" You asked.
"Yeah. Everything you do makes me love you even more. I'm sorry I'm being a bit moody, I'm just tired. But I'll speak to you tomorrow, okay?" He asked and you nodded, blowing him a kiss goodbye and ending the call.

Jaime:

Jaime was in the kitchen cooking you breakfast in bed. You lent against the door frame, taking in the smell of his cooking.
"Morning Hime..." You said, making him jump.
"Morning beautif- (y/n) what the hell are those?" He asked. Your face dropped. He clearly wasn't impressed with the snakebites you got last night.
"...snakebites..." You mumbled. He shook his head,
"Why?" He asked rather irritably.
"Because I wanted them." You answered quickly.
"What the heck (y/n)?!" He shouted, making you jump. You hated seeing him angry and it kind of made you angry too. "When did you get them?" He asked.
"Last night at Fat Joes P&T's." You said.
"Fat Joes piercing and tattoo parlour?!" He shouted.
"Yeah why?! Have you got a problem with that?!" You shouted back.
"Why the hell would you go and get holes punched into your face for at some greasy parlour?! Why didn't you even tell me?!" He screamed, throwing his pan back onto the top of the cooker.
"Because I knew you'd be like this. I mean why are you being like this?!" You asked.
"Because I don't want my girlfriend ping out and getting some guy punching holes into her skin! How do you think that'll look on our wedding day?!" He shouted in your face. You two had never spoken about weddings or kids before. This really wasn't your ideal conversation about it.
"Like that's ever gonna happen." You mumbled.
"What's that suppose to mean?" He asked giving you a dirty look. You stared into his eyes, shaking your head and backing away.
"Whatever Jaime," you spat. You turned and as you did, Jaime pulled you back by your arm. He span you round and looked into your eyes angrily. They soon turned soft and he gently rested his forehead on yours, sighing and closing his eyes.
"I'm sorry." He whispered.
"I didn't want to make you angry." You said.
"I-I didn't mean to shout I...I just... I don't want you to regret them. Because then you won't think you're beautiful. And you won't believe me when I tell you that you are." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on your lips. "Because you are." He continued. "Please don't do this again please?" He begged. You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him.
"I won't. I promise." You whispered.

****

Phew. Okay so this was my first request and I'm sorry if it was bad but I didn't want to make it all the same so I kind of took a different twist on each one. Hope you guys enjoyed. :D
~ADD~