Emotional Vic imagine.

Note: okay guys so last night I had the cccrrrrraaaazzzzzyyyyy dream about Vic and I thought why not write it as an imagine? So I'm trying so hard to remover every little detail for you awesome guys and I really hope you enjoy it.
Warning: contains the man himself Austin Carlile from OM&M, Oliver Sykes from BMTH, Kellin Quinn from SWS. Enjoy :P

***

Austin opened his door, making the pounding music run out the door.

"Hey guys!" Austin greeted, giving you a huge hug and Vic a bro fist bump.

"Hey Austin." You greeted, smiling and pushing your hair behind your shoulder. Austin was holding a huge party in his new apartment. You were so excited ever since Austin invited you but Vic couldn't make it. Him and Mike were visiting their family for the weekend but he let you go.

You walked into the crowded living room and all the guys stared at you. You were wearing a pretty tight, purple strapless dress that came just mid thigh and smokey make up.

"(Y/n)!" Kellin shouted, running over to you and hugging you as all the other guys did. Even the ones you'd never met before gave you a bear hug.

Vic's POV.

I let (y/n) go through into the living room but caught Austin's arm before he could join her.

"Austin...protect her, please." I begged.

"Dude don't worry she's in safe hands, I won't let anything happen to her." He replied. Truth be told, this was the first party (y/n) had been to without me since we met a few months ago. When we met, she got attacked on the way home from a party I didn't go to, so it was just my natural instinct to protect her. But I didn't want her to feel trapped. I just wanted her to be safe.

"(Y/n)!" I called as the big group of guys around her walked back to their places in the living room.
She turned and faced me with her beautiful dark eyes and loving smile. She walked over, wrapping her small arms around my waist as I leant down and kissed her forehead. "I love you and I'll be back Monday morning." I said.

"Okay. I love you and don't worry Vic I'll be fine." She reassured me. She must've felt my heart beating faster than average. She kissed my lips tenderly and waved goodbye as I left Austin's.

General POV

As you walked back into the living room, the guys were staring at you in shock.

"What?" You asked, folding your arms and feeling a little worried as if you looked bad or something.

"Since when were they there?" Oliver asked. He pointed to your legs. You looked but nothing was there. "Turn around you muppet." Oli laughed. You look at the back of your legs and remembered. You had a large deep green vine tattoos going up each leg with pink petals forming medium flowers around the vines.

"oh I forgot." You said.

"You forgot? They're so awesome!" Kellin giggled.

"Okay (y/n) drink?"'Austin asked.

"Um double vodka and ice please." You asked.

"Ooh hitting it of hard are we?" Austin replied. You didn't usually drink vodka but you were letting yourself go a bit that night.

"Hey it's my night off!" You replied as Oli ans Kellin walked to either side of you. You put your arms around them both. "And besides, it's been so long since I've had a good time with my boys all under one roof." You joked. Austin laughed as Kellin kissed your cheek and oli smiled. Austin handed you a drink and you felt the alcohol burn up your throat.

***

After a couple of hours you began to let loose and started dancing with Kellin like a weirdo.
"C'mon (y/n) drinking gammmmmeeee!" Oli poorly sang. He took your arm and pulled you into a small circle with the others counting down as Oli passed you a strong glass of Vodka.

"3-2-1-DRINK!" The others screamed as you and Oli battled out to finish your drinks first.

You just finished yours before him and cheered for yourself. You began to cough and your eyes went blurry. You lost your footing and bumped into Austin.

"Hey gurl heyyyyy!" You said, squeezing his cheeks.

"(Y/n) are you pissed?" He asked as you gripped onto his cut sleeve shirt. "(Y/n)?" He asked as you dropped to the floor giggling and passed out.

****

Morning/Vic's POV

It was the day after Austin's apartment party. Mike and I went to the airport but the flight was cancelled. Me and Mike managed to make it to Austin's in the morning to pick (y/n) up. When we got to the door, it was already open.

"Austin? (Y/n) hello?" I called. No answer.

As me and Mike got to the living room, everyone was asleep. I turned my head. Something I now wished I never did. I saw (y/n) on the ground, her long hair fanned around her as she lay lying next to a pile of vomit.

"(y/n)!" I screamed, trying to get to her but Mike held me back. "Let me go! (Y/n)!" I looked at her as tears started to fill my eyes.

"Austin! Austin wake up!" Mike shouted. Austin jumped, rubbing his eyes and looking at us.

"Hey guys." He whispered. I turned to him and tried to get him.

"You had one job. ONE JOB! TO FUCKING PROTECT HER AND SHES LYING THERE GOD KNOWS WHATS HAPPENED TO HER!" I shouted at him, waking Kellin up and making him rush over to her.

"Keep her on her side in case she's sick so she doesn't choke." Mike told Kellin. He kept her on her side, rubbing her back and begging her to wake up.

"Put your fingers in her throat." I mumbled, looking down at the ground unable to see her hurt.

"But-" Kellin began.

"Just do it!" I shouted. Kellin slowly opened (y/n)'s mouth and pushed his fingers inside her throat. She began to gag and open her eyes. She coughed violently and sat up. Her messy hair covered her face as she began to cry.

General POV

Your whole body ached. You didn't know what to look at so you just looked at your hands. You didn't want to look up in case the only person you wanted wasn't there. You wanted to cry out for him.

"V-..." You mumbled.

"I'm here darling." You felt him beside you, softly taking your body in his arms. "You're safe now." He whispered, rocking you back and forth. "You're safe"

***

Well that got me a bit emotional and whilst I was writing this I totally forgot about my sims game and one of them drowned god dammit. Oh well. I hope you little unicorn turnips liked it and I hope there was at least one tear trying to escape :'D

~ADD~