Mike imagine- BUSTED!

Hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. It's the usual ya know exams bla bla bla but I've had some trouble with my friends and for a while I felt trapped and alone but I feel better now so I decided to start writing gain. Anyway enough about me this is about you and Mike and being the girlfriend of Mike Fuentes, drummer of a famous band, you still have the right to fan girl right? Just don't let Mike catch you ;)

*************

You giggled sweetly, scrolling though tumblr reading thousands of imagines and preferences. You were pretty impressed by the writing skills. They were almost perfect to you. And little do they know...you were Mike Fuentes' girlfriend. Your tumblr and wattpad fan base were pretty huge. Obviously you were anonymous but that didn't stop you from writing some of the best fan fics ever written. And today was the usual update day. You had started writing your third fan fiction on wattpad and readers loved it! You called it 'tangled in the great escape'.

It was based on a true story although the readers didn't know that. It was about you and Mike loving each other but people didn't except the fact that you were going to be with him, so you ran away together back to his hometown in San Diego and ever since you've lived there with him.

Your fingers furiously typed away at your device explaining the intense sex scenes-

BATTERY LOW 2%

"OH BALLS!" You scream, placing your device down on the sofa and running upstairs to find your charger. You viciously ripped open drawers and cupboards searching for it. In your make up drawer you found it, running downstairs as fast as you could. Then suddenly, you stopped.

Your heart threw itself at your chest right above your tattoo. Your mouth went dryer than the safari desert you walked across one holiday with Mike.

"M-Mike... What are you doing home?" You asked. Your hands became excessively sweaty.

"I was hoping to come home early so we could spend some time together." He began, holing your device in his large hands. He finally looked up and into your eyes. "But it seems like we already did in your mind." He said, shaking your device about. "How long have you been writing this stuff?" He asked.

"A- a couple of weeks?" You reply slowly. Lies.

LIES.

Yeah sure a couple of weeks after the couple of months in the couple of years before and during your time with Mike.

Mike set the device down, standing from the sofa. He walked over to you staring at your face which was tilted down as you stared at the ground in shame. You felt his hand softly touch your cheek and he pulled your face gently up to his. Your lips lingered as they were without touching.
"Are you mad?" You whispered. He stayed silent, you felt his lips brush against yours his hot breath on your lower lip.
"I'm curious." He replied.
"Curious?" You asked.
"Mhmmm, I want to see how much of this fantasy you can make real." He whispered, smirking. He pushed his lips you yours, guiding your body onto the sofa. After about five minutes you were fully naked and he was in his boxers. He kissed you deep, exploring your body with his hands.
"HONEY WE'RE HOME!" You hear someone shout from the hallway right next to the living room.

Oh god it's Vic.

Mike gathered your clothes and shoved them to you to cover you up. Mike ran out into the hallway to distract Vic.
"Hey um could you help me that stupid light in that kitchen won't turn on again." Mike asked Vic.
"Sure sure." You heard Vic reply. They walked off into the kitchen which have you enough time to race upstairs. You got to the top of the stairs with your bare back and butt facing your door and your covered (hardly) front facing the stairs. You span around and bumped straight into something, dropping the clothes and you stood there naked. You looked up to see Tony wide-eyed holding a beer and Star Wars DVD. You covered yourself with your hands and covered your blush with your hair, running into your room whilst dragging the clothes with you.

*later on that day at dinner*

You couldn't even look at Tony. You couldn't even eat.
"So..." You heard Tony. Oh god no. "How was your day (y/n)?" He asked.

Act natural. O-naturãl OH SHUT UP BRAIN!

"It was okay..." You looked up at Mike. You was glad he wasn't mad at you for your writing skills.

"Oh I almost forgot. (Y/n) I didn't know you had secret tattoos." Tony winked.

"Secret tattoos?" Mike repeated looking at you sternly.

"I'm guessing you saw?" You asked Tony. He smirked.

"Saw what?" Mike, Vic and Jaime asked in unison.

Your cheeks were on fire

This was going to be the longest dinner ever.

************

Oooohhhh double busted haha hope you guys enjoyed it remember to vote, comment and keep requesting.
~ADD