Sorry...

Hello sexicans! So sorry I haven't updated in ages but basically my crush turned out to be a total dick so I hope you guys don't hate me as much as I hate myself right now
P.S. don't fall in love.
~AllDayDarkness
***********************************

Your home phone continuously rang and woke you up. You rolled over, groaning at the sound coming from the phone.
You picked it up, pressing the answer button and lightly placing it over your ear.
"Hello?" You mumbled. You hoped it wouldn't be work again. You worked at a children's hospital not far from your apartment and they occasionally called you in the early hours when they needed you. Buy this was much different.
"(Y/n) thank god! I thought you'd never pick up!" Vic sighed with relief down the phone. You sat up quickly, pushing your hair behind your ears.
"Vic? Why are you calling me at 2:30 am?" You asked, yawning quietly.
You could hear Vic softly sobbing down the other line.
"(Y/n) I did something really bad...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I just wanted to-"
"Woah woah Vic slow down a little." You said, sitting up. "Where are you?" You asked.
There was a long pause on the phone before Vic admitted,
"I've been arrested." He said.
"WHAT?!" You screamed. "What the hell did you do?" You asked in a harsh tone.
"I got caught stealing..." Vic mumbled. You rubbed your eyes and got up to put some jeans and a jacket on.
"I'm coming to get you, but you're in so much trouble." You said putting the phone down.

The whole journey there you were so angry and was ready to lecture Vic. He was your boyfriend and had been for 8 years but sometimes you had to act like his mum because he did childish things but this was the worst.

You went to the front desk at the State prison and asked to pay for Vic's bail.
Not long after, Vic was released. You grabbed him by the arm and led him to the car.

Yout hands gripped the steering wheel , causing your knuckles to go white. Vic starred at his hands in his lap while the car journey was silent.

"Jesus Christ Vic! Stealing? Seriously?! What in God's name was so good and so irresistible that you saw and that you wanted so bad that you just had to steal it, huh? Don't you think I have enough on my mind with you going on tour all the time and the children's ward is really busy lately and everything is so stressful right now! How dare you steal from people! You know you shouldn't do that and you know how bad that looks alongside your carrea!" You shouted.

"I was stole a ring..." Vic mumbled.
"What if someone from the magazines caught you or a fan-"
"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?! I STOLE A RING BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO BE MINE (Y/N)! I CANT AFFORD THE ONE YOU DESERVE OKAY?! IM SORRY IM SUCH A FUCK UP BUT I JUST WANTED YOU TO HAVE WHAT YOU DESERVE!" Vic shouted back. You pulled over, crying. You were speechless and had a horrible pain in your stomach.

"Vic I...you know I don't need a fancy ring to be yours. And you know better than to steal." You said softly, wiping your cheeks with your sleeve.

"It's not like people are going to miss it. No one was ever going to buy it anyway-" you turned and faced him in your seats.
"Victor Fuentes, look at me." Vic faced you, he had been crying so much you could barely see the brown in his eyes. "Imagine we had a son, and he acted exactly like you...would you be proud?" You asked softly, holding Vic's hands.
Vic shook his head biting his lip.
"Then do something to change it. I dont want you to change who you are. I juat want you to think before you act, okay? Please don't do this. Not to me, or our future children." You said, stroking his cheek.

"I promise I'll stop stealing." Vic stated, smiling at you.
"Good. Leta go home." You smiled, starting the car and driving home.