pref: when he can't get you off his mind

hey guys! ALLDAYDARKENSS IS BACK!!! And yeah its okay to be mad about me not updating in a while...I'm sorry. But guess what happened to ADD this summer?
Drum roll please

I got a boyfriend! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Also!!! 5.45K reads is so cool so I just wanted to heavy metal scream thank you from the top of the highest point in this world because you guys are ammmaaaazziiinnngggg. so this ones for you!!!!

**************************************

Tony:
Tony can never EVER get you off his mind! When you're not around he always talks about you and when youre with him he cant get enough of you. he constantly wants you in his arms and to smell your scent (not in a weird way) and to hear your voice knowing that you're all his and nothing can get between you two.

Mike:
when Mike cant get you off his mind, he gets really quiet because he's too busy concentrating on how perfect he thinks you are. the other guys can tell when he really misses you, he just stares into space and then chuckles to himself over how clumsy you are.

Vic:
Him and Mike once went to a really posh restaurant and Vic was thinking about you so hard that Mike had to stab his hand with a fork so that they could take Vic's order. He had tacos and made your initials with his finger in the salsa

Jaime:
Every time Jaime cannot get you off his mind, he puts a dollar in him money jar. One summer, you and your friends went on a graduation celebration holiday and when you came back, the jar was full :')

*******************************************************************
Ahem,
Recently I have noticed some new readers and on behalf of ADD and her associates we would be proud to say welcome to the family guys. Please if you have requests or any questions, comments or concerns feel free to talk to me.

~AllDayDarkness and HammerMad. :P