Midnight messages (Cara and Jaime)

This request is for Cara. I really liked this request because it let me have more fun when writing this and yeah...I hope you like it and happy reading :)
~AllDayEating
I mean Darkness
Oops ^.^
*****************************************************************
It was 11:59pm. The usual time you would sit up and wait for that one message that sent your cheeks burning. Jaime, your brothers best friend, always has time to text you at midnight. You two thought it would be better if it was confidential. Vic and Mike were very protective as brothers. Especially Vic.

12am

Jaime:
Hey cutie :)

Your stomach began to tie itself in knots just thinking about him. The truth is, Jaime and you have had a crush on each other for a long time, and you both knew that, but Vic could never know. It would ruin their friendship and pull you and your big brother apart.

Cara:
Hey Hime <3

He instantly read it and replied within seconds. You two would usually stay up until one if you were too tired to even type but tonight was different. You had to get up early to meet your best friend.

Cara:
Jaime, you know I have to get up early.

Jaime:
I know but I could sit here and talk to you for hours, please don't go :(

He always knew how to make you smile but he really did make you tired. Even your parents were suspicious.

Cara:
Seriously Jaime, goodnight <3

Jaime:
Okay okay, goodnight beautiful, sleep well <3

You tucked your phone under your pillow and drifted straight off to sleep.

*

You opened your eyes and squinted at the sun falling through your curtains. You sat up a little and looked at the clock.

11:11 am

"No!" You screamed. You needed to be at the cafe by 11:30 and it took you 20 minutes to get there once you're ready.
You quickly rushed into the bathroom to splash your face with water and brush your teeth before running back to your room and putting on the first thing you see, jeans, t-shirt, sandals and a bag. You ran your fingers through your hair before putting eyeliner, your keys, your bus pass and some money in your bag and leaving.

*

You made it to the cafe just in time after running for the bus.
Your friend had already ordered your coffee and paid for you. You two spent hours talking and even though you don't see each other often, you can talk to each other like you've never been apart.

"Oh no..." (Y/f/n) said, attempting to turn her phone on multiple times.
"What?" You asked, taking in the last bit of coffee.
"My phones dead and I need to call my sister to see if I can borrow her dress for the party tomorrow." She explained. You hated people using your phone, especially when talking to Jaime. You knew (y/f/n) would question Jaime's messages, but you trusted her not to look.

You began rummaging through your bag looking for your phone.
"I must've left it under my pillow. Sorry." You said to her, and secretly, you were relieved.
"Okay, no worries, I'll go now then, catch my sister while she still at home.
"Okay, see you soon." You replied, hugging (y/f/n) and leaving.

*

You were tired but you couldn't wait to text-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY PHONE?!" You screamed as you walked in seeing Vic sitting on the end of your bed, phone in hand and scrolling down.

"I see you and Hime get along well..." Vic replied rather calmly but blankly.

The room was silent. You started shaking and your cheeks were burning.

"We talk...sometimes."

"Sometimes? Ooohh, honey, your hair is so perfect when you tie it up. Ooohh baby you're so cute. Ooohh...I love those little shorts you wear WINKEY FACE?! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" Vic mocked and shouted. You had never been more embarrassed.

"Vic, I'm so sorry, please just give me my phone back? I'll stop talking to him, I won't ever see him again, please Vic, please!" You begged.

Vic started laugh which stirred a bit of confusion in you.
"You think I didn't know? All the little side looks you two gave each other. Whenever you walked in he went completely silent. Whenever I want to hang out with him, he always wants to hang here unless you're out. Trust me Cara, I knew." Vic explained.
There was an awkward silence in the room. "And I'm okay with it." He said softly. You were so shocked, you were speechless. "I just don't like it when you don't like to tell me things. If there's something going on, tell me. I'm here for you." Vic got up and hugged you and you just stood there in shock.

Vic walked towards the door but stopped in his tracks.
"And another thing, don't talk dirty to him. It's just creepy." Vic joked and you threw your pillow at him, chasing him out of the room.

*****************************************************************

Oh my ADD I'm exhausted. So much is going on and thank you guy so much for sending requests in, I really love writing them and don't be afraid of requesting or asking any questions. Happy reading :)
Love,
~AllDayDarkness