I'll be gentle (Mike and Lisa)

Falling in love was always difficult for you. You could never really, truly trust who you were with. You knew for sure that one day you find the one, but until that day you did everything you could to avoid getting hurt.
Mike was your first proper boyfriend in 3 years. He wasn't like the others. Although he was covered in tattoos, he was so gentle...so soft with you.
But there was always going to be something holding you back. You didn't tell Mike because you thought it would be better if he never knew, and then you could forget that it ever happened.

Every Friday after college, you would go to his for a movie night. But today was different. Every time he saw you in the corridor and every time he spoke to you, his eyes wandered your body lustfully.

You were watching Beauty and the Beast when Mike touched your thigh. He didn't caress you or kiss you, he just rested his hand there. It was one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. He always knew how to make you feel special and wanted.

"Look at me?" Mike asked and you did. His eyes gazed into yours as his hand slowly approached your zip and tugged on it lightly. Your smile faded as you knew what Mike wanted...what you felt you couldn't give to him.
"Mike I-"
"Shhh. It's okay...it's me. It's just us Lisa, nothing to be scared of." He smiled. He stroked your hair and kissed you softly before fully unzipping your jeans. Your heart began to race as he took your arms and pinned you down to the sofa, biting at your neck.

"Mike..." You mumbled. Mike covered your neck with bites and kisses before he accidentally nibbled on a sensitive area. "Mike!" You screamed in pain and he stopped. You pushed him off of you, whimpering in fear.
"Wh- Lisa what hap-" he began but he knew you couldn't hear him. By now, you were pacing and hyperventilating in his living room, running your fingers through your hair only to pull out chunks of strands. "Woah woah shhh baby it's me. It's Mikey. What's wrong?" He asked, placing his hands on your waist but you couldn't calm down. "Lisa!" He shouted and you fell into his chest, crying out loud. Mike walked you over to the sofa were you continued to cry. "What's happened? Have I done something wrong?" He asked.

"N-no...it's just I know you want to but I just can't." You sobbed, wiping your eyes with your sleeves.
"Babe, c'mon you know I wouldn't make you." He said, kissing your forehead.
"He said that too." You whispered and Mike's grip on you tightened.
"Who?" He asked.
"My ex. He told me he l-loved me. He told me if he ever hurt me he would end up hurting himself. He told me no matter how long it took  he would wait by my side and love me forever and always. But he didn't. H-he pinned me down and did whatever he wanted to me. He'd get drunk at parties and drag me to the toilets just to force me to give him what he wanted. It was never about us. Only about him. H-he..." You explained but you began to cry again. "...told me he loved me. He said it like he meant it." You sobbed.

"Shhh shhh. Darling, you know that I won't ever do that to you. And no matter how long it takes to gain your trust I will not give up, okay? And that's a promise that I'm going to keep even if it kills me. What's love if you don't have trust, right?" He smiled and you nodded and giggled, wiping your tears away. "I don't want you to ever feel that way ever again and I'm going to make sure it never happens." He stated, kissing your forehead.

He kept his promise.

*******************************************************************
Okay so just in case anyone is confused as to why some of the speech in this imagine is in bold italics, it's because this is an actual quote from a guy who I used to date. And yeah, he told me he would always be here but guess where the bitch is now? Off snorting crack with his 'best buddies'. I should piss in his kettle.
His loss :D
~AllDayDarkness