The turtle broke his shell (part one)

OKAY GUYS SO IVE BEEN TYPING SO FAST IM SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING MISTAKE! AHHH
~ALLDAYDARKNESS!!
*****************************************************************
You were speeding so much on the highway you were certain if you crashed, you'd never make it. You were on your way to the hospital after getting a phone call from Mike, saying that Tony had been in a biking accident. You were terrified. Mike didn't say much else, only to arrive at the hospital as soon as.

All these thoughts and feeling running through your body was slowly killing you. You were so scared and could barely contain the thought of Tony leaving you.
You quickly parked up next to the band van and ran to the hospital front desk.
"I need to see Tony Perry right now, please." You were breathing so hard you were certain everyone could hear your heart beat. The receptionist typed on her computer and said,
"He's in ward B, room 35."
"Thank you." You said and ran down the corridor. You followed the wall signs to ward B and sprinted to room 35.

There he was.

He was stable, but sleeping. Tears filled your eyes. You never saw anyone that you loved in these conditions.
"He's okay, (y/n)" Jaime said behind you. You bit your lip, lowering your head as the tears fell uncontrollably.
There was a long silence before Vic asked if you wanted to go in. You nodded, opening the door and sitting beside Tony's bed, holding his hand in the process.