Turtle broke his shell (part two)

Sorry it's late guys, I really am...seems like even AllDayDarkness can get lost in the dark sometimes...
*****************************************************************

"Tony?" You whispered to him. He was so silent, so peaceful in his bed. The only thing you could do was hold his hand and wait for him to wake up.
"He's going to be okay, (y/n). He's just very very tired right now." Jaime explained.
You bit your lip, holding back the tears. You had never seen Tony this way before, all covered in cuts and bruises. You couldn't help but blame yourself. All these thoughts and feelings running through you. You started to think about all those times Tony wanted to go out and do things together but you passed, or all the times you could've called to see if he was okay, or just so he could hear your voice.
By now the tears were streaming down your burning cheeks uncontrollably. You buried your head deep between your arm and Tony's.
"I'm so sorry Tony." You cried, one of the guys rubbed your back in comfort. You closed your eyes trying not to think about anything. The darkness blocked everything out except the relief of hearing,
"It's not your fault, darling." You sat up properly and Tony's eyes were on you. He let go of your hand and slowly wiped away your tears. "Why are you crying babygirl?" His voice was rough and his eyes were barely open.
"I...I just-" you were too shocked to speak.
"Shhh, listen. I'm okay, please don't cry. Everything is going to be okay. The doctors have done a great job. I'm just tried and in a little bit of pain that's all." He reassured you. His voice softened and you smiled at him.
"This is just too cute for words." Mike said to the other guys. You and Tony giggled to each other before he hissed in pain.
"Please don't make me laugh. It hurts." He said whilst trying not to laugh again. You kissed his forehead and he slowly closed his eyes. "I love you." He whispered to you.
"I love you too." You whispered back as one final tear fell down your cheek.
*****************************************************************
~AllDayDarkness