69K (hehe)

WAYYYY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME REACH 69K OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING AHHHH!
THIS ONE IS FOR A VERY GOOD PERSON, BAILEY, can we all cheer for Bailey. Now, this request actually made my day because no ones ever asked me for an interracial imagine before and I think its just so beautiful! Anyway enough about me! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
***********************************
You helped Mike and Vic shift some of the equipment boxes before Piece the Veil went on stage for their first performance at Warped Tour this year, while Jaime and Tony messed around chasing each other with piñata sticks.
"Your ass is mine!" Tony shouted as he wrestled Jaime to the ground.
You placed your hands on your hips and raised your eyebrows at them both.
"Erm, when you boys grow up, there's a sound check waiting to be done." You laughed.
"Aw, looks like Bailey wants a real man in her life Jaime." Mike winked at him as he placed his arm around your shoulders.
"Ha, no. I just don't want these two to be late on stage." You laughed, taking a step away from Mike. Mike flirted with you all the time and it made Jaime jealous like crazy.
"Hmm, yeah that's the thing about Jaime. His timings never right." Mike giggles and all the boys gasped and giggled amongst themselves.
After a few minutes of Jaime struggling, all of the boys got into position to start the sound check.
"I'll see you in the RV darling." Jaime whispered, kissing your temple and hugging you before you walked back to the RV.

You were sitting on the sofa watching SpongeBob when you saw your phone light up. It was your old best friend, Cameron. Cameron was your gay best friend before you decided to go on multiple tours with the boys which caused you two to grow apart.
You swiped your phone and placed it to your ear.
"Cameron!" You giggled.
"Darling Bailey! Hello, how are you?" He asked.
"I'm great thanks just...kicking back in the old RV. What about you?" You answered.
"Ugh that sounds so glamorous! I'm so jealous." He said sarcastically.
"Oh come on, it's not that bad." You rolled your eyes, hearing Cameron laughing at the other end of the phone. A long sigh fell from your mouth.
"I'm sorry honey, what's wrong? Can't he get it up?" He laughed and so did you.
"No it's not that, it's just...with the boys here. It's so awkward to...you know. And...I'm worried that he'll go off me for not-"
"Woah woah woah girl. Stop girlfriend. Listen to aunty Cammy, okay? He will not go off you. He loves you. He loves you enough to share you with his hot friends. Oh and did your give Tony my number?" He asked.
"Cameron for the fourth time, Tony isn't into men." You said as the boys walked through the door. "Cammy, I Gotta go." You said, putting the phone down. You stood up, hugging them all. "How come you're back this early?" You asked.
"We played Tangled In the great Escape. There's expected lightning round about now. So we thought we'd come back, chill out." Vic explained, setting up the Xbox.
The boys all settled down, racing each other on the Xbox and you curled up on the other sofa by yourself. Jaime took notice of your distance away from him and he held out his hand. You took it and walked over to him, sitting in his lap.
"I love you." He whispered, adjusting your seat in his lap. "That's how much I love you." He whispered in your ear as you felt his crotch press against your bum. You used this opportunity to your advantage by sitting deeper into his lap and making Jaime struggle to keep himself down. "You're so naughty." He giggled. You leaned back and relaxed, turning to him.
"Bite me." You whispered back to him and witnessed his eyes pop like fireworks on July 4th.
"Just you wait." He growled, tickling you.

**********************************
My god I'm so sorry for how bad this was written. Sorry sorry sorry love you.
Shout out to all those kittens, princesses and babydolls that are afraid of telling people what they're into...if you're on the kitten wagon, feel free to vote or maybe even comment :D
LOTS OF LOVE AND FOOD,
~AllDayDarkness