Mr. Grey aka Mr. Perry

Note: can you just look at that picture of Tony please? He looks so badass omg 👆👆👆
*****************************************************************
You were in Florida, about to interview Pierce the Veil, an internationally famous band and secretly one of your favourite bands. It was just you and a few camera men, aka, your college friends. You were walking over to the four men, laughing to each other. You walked slowly, catching Tony Perry's eye.
While holding this eye contact, you tipped over a wife from your own cameras, falling straight into his arms. Tony chuckled.
"I am so so sorry." You said nervously, walking back.
"It's perfectly fine Mrs...?" He said, clearly asking for your second name.
Perry you whispered in your mind.
"(Y/s/n)." You said.
"Mrs. (Y/s/n)." He smiled.
"It's actually just miss..." You said shakily, licking your bottom lip which caused Mr. Perry to smirk.
"Shame." Tony said, making full eye contact with you. Mike cleared his throat, interrupting the intense moment between you and Tony.
"So um, are you ready to film?" Josh, your camera man asked and you nodded. Josh counted down from three and you began talking.
"Hey guys it's (y/n) here and I am here with Pierce the veil. How are you guys today?" You asked, pointing the mic between the guys.
"Good good" the guys replied.
"So I heard you guys are having fun here in Florida-" they all laughed before you could finish the question. "That laugh tells me that something's going on there. Come on, the viewers want to know." You laughed with them.
"Alright so, we went to a pub in South Florida the other night and um, the drinks that they did in there were just so high in percentage..." Vic explained.
"Right." You nodded, confirming that you really wanted to know what happened to keep the conversation going.
"And we were all a bit tipsy, especially Mike and he broke into a lawn mower. Not like a normal one that you push around I mean like a huge, rideable, red massive lawn mower. It was just crazy." Vic explained, causing everyone to laugh.
"Did you like, get caught by police or-" you asked.
"Yeah, there was this like, angry farmer in his budgie smugglers that came out of his little cottage and like practically tried to shoot us." Hime answered. You laughed uncontrollably, moving onto the next questions.
"We have a few questions that most fans will want to know the answers of...who is the most emotional?" You asked.
"Vic!" Tony, Mike and Jaime shouted.
"What? Why?!" He whined.
"You cry when I take your food." Mike states.
"Wouldn't anyone?" Vic asked and you laughed.
"Yeah I'm sure I'd cry if someone took something from me." You said, continuing to laugh.
"Even your virginity?" Tony asked while everyone was laughing so only you and him could hear. Your cheeks went bright red and you coughed, looking back at your question sheet.
"Um...who's the most f-flirtatious?" You asked.
"Me." Mike admitted.
"Really?" You asked, looking a Tony quickly, thinking it would most likely be him.
"Yeah definitely Michael is the most flirtatious. I'm surprised he hasn't hit on you yet." Hime chuckled.
"Haha, and final question because you guys are due on stage soon, what advice would you give to people trying to be like you?" You asked and Vic answered for all of them,
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." Vic concluded.
"Okay thank you pierce the veil, that's a wrap." And the camera went off. Mike, Jaime and Vic walked off while your camera crew went back to your van.
"You should interview us again sometime. At least I get to see you again that way." Tony suggested to you.
"It would be a pleasure." You replied.
"I could make it a pleasure that you'll never forget." He said, putting his hand against the wall, almost trapping you, leaning closer to your tiny frame.
"Unfortunately for you Mr. Perry, you're way out of my league and I am nothing more but a girl with a microphone." You said, avoiding eye contact.
"You're not just a girl with a microphone." He said, his breath against your face and open chest from the vest you were wearing. "You're a lady...my lady with a camera crew and an interviewing career about to really take off. Don't degrade yourself. I know you know you're beautiful." He said, kissing your cheek. "Take my number, I'll take you for a coffee, and we can talk...privately." Tony said, handing you a piece of paper.
"I'll think about it." You smirked, walking away from him.
*****************************************************************
Kinda loving the sexual tension that Tony gives off. He honestly takes my breath away.
~AAAAAAlllllDDDDaaaayyyyyDDDDDaaarrrkkknnneeessss