Chapter 32

Finnley's POV

"You're not going anywhere." Marie smiles. I turn my head to see Marie, a kicked down door and a gun in her hand. 

"Please Marie, what do you want from us?" Nash cried.

"I want you. In a few minutes, I'll get what I want." Marie smiled as she pointed the gun at my head.

"What did Finn ever do to you?" 

"Have you not noticed how much hate I get on Twitter? Instagram? You're too busy loving her than realizing that the one you loved is getting hurt. I thought you cared about me. When we dated, you would always say you loved me and that we'd be together forever. We've had problems in our relationship, but I'm breaking the biggest one for us. We can be perfect again." Marie cried.

Marie inched towards me. The gun pressed to my forehead. I could see the guilt in Marie's face, sweat and tears running down her face. Tears begin to flow down my face. This may be the last time I breathe. Nash is on the edge of the bed, in complete shock.

"Marie. Killing Finn won't change anything between us. If you're wondering why you get hate, it's because of this. You take things to the extreme. We did have a great relationship, but you just used me for popularity. It was obvious. You loved me in the beginning, but you just wanted to be noticed. I think it worked, you're getting the attention. If you pull the trigger, I won't love you anymore."

"It may not effect our relationship, but killing her will make me happy. I've been longing for happiness for a while, and now I'll get it." Marie smirked.

"Fine." I stare at her blankly. 

She begins a countdown. Who does that? 

"Three."

"Two."

"On-"

Marie was cut off by someone kicking her in the side. That person? 

Matthew Lee Espinosa. 

"Let's get out of here." Matt smiles as he pulls my arm. 

"But what about Nash?!?" I scream.

Matt just ignored me and dragged me out of the hotel.

"Where are we going?" I asked, clearly pissed off because Nash wasn't with us.

"Back home. There's only one more day for the Magcon Tour, we won't be attending it."

Outside of the hotel was a taxi, packed with all of our suitcases. 

"How'd you manage to do this..?" I was amazed.

"My hotel room is right next to Marie's. I overheard her plans. While you were out with Nash, I packed up our stuff." Matt smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Don't do that." I frowned.

"I just saved your life. No need to be a pissy pants." Matt pouted his lips.

"We forgot Nash." I cried.

"Finnley. It's best that we don't bring Nash with us. I don't think he's safe to be around anymore."