Chapter 28

-Finn's POV-

I stand in the doorway of the room and Hayley is there, with Marie and Nash. How long was i gone?

"Sup guys." i say awkwardly,

"We promised to give you living hell..." Marie smiled.

"Okay." I said.

"And it already happened." Hayley laughed.

"Okay." I repeat.

I walk further into the room and I can see Nash more clearly. He has tear stains on his cheeks and he's still crying. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand.

"What did they do?" I whispered.

"They ruined everything. Everyone thinks that I'm dating both of them. It's so bad. This is going to screw everything up. Look." Nash handed me his phone. Twitter was open, and I saw living hell.

There was pictures of them kissing, pictures of them doing stuff that Nash and I do.

"I hope you enjoyed!" Marie laughed as both of them exited the room.

Nash sighed. He picked me up and put me on his lap. Our faces were inches apart.

"Finnley, I love you more than anything. It doesn't matter what anyone says, I love you so much." Nash says. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I leaned in and he kissed me, He cradled me like a baby.

"I know how we can fix this." I smiled.

"How?"

"YouTube."

Nash set up the camera and we sat down.

"Hey guys, It's Nash. You may have seen my Twitter blown up with me kissing these two girls. They forced me to kiss them and uploaded the pictures. They are not my girlfriends. My girlfriend is Finn." He points to me.

"Hi." I smile.

"She's adorable." He smiled and pinched my cheek. I blush and he laughs.

"Anyways. Sorry for that guys. I really didn't mean for that to happen, but those two girls are crazy. You can find all of my social media and Finn's social media in the description below. Bye!" Nash finished.

We uploaded the video and prayed people would watch it.