Chapter 23

-Cam's POV-

I woke up to Finn cuddling in my arms. She was adorable.

I have to admit. All this time, ever since I met her, I loved her. I always wanted her to be mine, my wish was granted.

Her head rested on my bare chest.

"Hey babe." I kissed her head.

"Hey. Is Magcon today?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"No. We were all just gonna go to breakfast." I answered, playing with her hair.

"We don't want to be late!" she sprung up. It scared me and she laughed.

We got ready and walked to the breakfast place. Everybody was already waiting there.

-Finn's POV-

"Ugh, it's her." Marie said. Tiffany giggled.

"I know right. She's such a whore." Tiffany barked.

Nash laughed.

A piece of my heart ripped off and was sent off into oblivion.

Nash laughed.

I was hurt. I admit it. Nash saw the hurt in my face.

I sat down, trying to not be here.

"I guess the slut finally learned to shut up." Marie taunted.

"Why don't you learn?" Cam said.

"Whatever. I don't een know why you like that bitch." Tiffany laughed.

Nash didn't even hold her back. Cam tried to, but it back fired.

I got up.

"Stop. Please. Just stop. I don't even know anymore. I j-just-" I cried and ran out.

I was crossing the street when my body felt a huge pain. The world went black.

-Nash's POV-

We all chased after Finn. We found her in the street, out cold on the ground.

She got hit by a car.

"Oh my god!" Matt screamed. He rushed to her and pulled her out of the street on to the side walk.

"Haha she deserved it!" Tiffany laughed.

"No she didn't! IT"S YOUR FAULT! SHE COULD BE DEAD! IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH! THE LOVE MY LIFE GOT HIT BY A CAR AND YOU SAY SHE DESERVES IT? YOU'RE THE BITCH! I HATE YOU!" I screamed. Tears were running down my face.

Tiffany looked really hurt.

"Na-Nash I thought y-you would agree w-with me." She said, scared.

"WHY WOULD I EVER FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU!!?!?!?!?! YOU'RE AN IDIOT, TIFFANY! YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY THAT! YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNOW BETTER!!!" I ranted.

By the time I was done screaming, the ambulance was here. Finn's body was put on a bed in the ambulance. Matt and Cam were in the ambulance. I hopped in.

I hope she's okay.

I feel horrible.

Bad Things Happen.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in 123456789876543212345678987654321 years! But thank you guys so much! This story has 3k reads and over 50 votes! You guys are awesome! For my first story, you guys support me so much!!!! I love you!

-Finn