Chapter 24

-Matt's POV-

We arrived at the hospital. The doctors rushed Finn in and a gave her an x-ray.

"Bad news." The doctor started.

"Finnley is in a coma."

"What!?!?!? No. No. No. No. She can't be!!!!" I cried.

The doctor let us see her. Her skinny, limp body was laying on the bed. Her wrists wer clear, but a large scar on the side of her head.

"It's all my fault." Nash said. I didn't respond, because it was true.

Tiffany walked into the room.

"I'm really sorry about this, Matt." she said patting my back.

My sadness turned into anger. It was this bitch.

"SORRY? OH YEAH, THAT'S IT. IT FIXES EVERYTHING. YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY? WELL WHAT SHIT DOES THAT DO? SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP FROM HER COMA BECAUSE YOU SAID SORRY. YOU BROKE HER AND YOU CAN'T FIX HER. EVER THINK OF IT THAT WAY? BEFORE YOU START HATING ON SOMEONE THINK OF HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU'LL GET IN. SO FUCKING GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I PUT YOU IN A COMA." I screamed.

She stood there, arms crossed, pissed off.

"Matt. I know what I did was wrong, but can you at least forgive me?" She begged.

"FORGIVE YOU MY ASS. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING SLUTTY FACE. GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOUR BITCH ASS FACE WORSE." I screamed.

-Nash's POV-

I walked Tiffany to outside of the room.

"Nash. I feel really bad. I didn't mean for that to happen." She said.

"No. You don't care." I said.

"I do! Rea-" I stopped her.

"Then you wouldn't of made fun of her, Tiff."

"I'm leaving! My own boyfriend doesn't back me up! I feel good she's in a coma!" She stormed out.

-Matt's POV-

I knelt at the side of the bed.

"Finn. I feel really bad. I don't want you to be in these conditions. I miss you. Please, wake up! I need you now!"

*3 days later*

I've been here with Finn. The boys are still here, they are leaving for the next event in 2 days.

"Where am I?" A familiar voice asked.

Finn was awake.

"Finn! Your back!" I threw my arms around her.

"Who are you?"