Chapter 44

Finn's POV
I ran out of the panel, into the room where all the youtubers can hang out. We had our own bathroom. I ran into the girl's bathroom and started to cry. I sat on the lid of the toilet, curled up in a ball, bawling my eyes out. What will my fans think of me now? Just the thought made rivers flow from my eyes.

"Finn?" A voice knocked on my stall door. I unlocked the door and saw the one and only.

Kian Lawley.

"Kian? What are you doing here?" I wiped a tear out from under my eye. "Jenn told me that you were in here." He walked further in the stall.

"What do you need?" "I just came to see if you were okay." Kian pushed some of my hair behind my ear. "I'm fine." "No you're not." Kian grabbed my waist and picked me up. I giggled at his touch. "I know what you fear. Everything's going to be okay. You aren't gonna lose your fans. They support you. They know Chloe is an asshole anyway." He laughed as he touched our foreheads together. He held me like Nash did, like he loved me. I felt so safe.

I nodded my head. "Come on, let's get out of here." Kian grabbed my hand, kissed it and pulled me out of the bathroom.

He held my hand. Right as we walked out, Chloe and Nash were on the couch. Chloe gave me a glare and I clutched to Kian's arm, somewhat hiding behind him.

Nash was envious. You could see his fiery hate for not me, but Kian. Chloe grabbed Nash's face and started making out with him. "Ew bye trying not to vomit" Kian crab walked away while dragging me with him. I couldn't help but laugh.

Kian and I settled next to Ricky and talked to him for a little bit. "Finn! Did you check your Twitter?" Ricky stared at his phone.

"@/ChloeeXO Finn was so annoying at the panel! Omfg who even invited her? RT if you thinks she sucks!"