Chapter 8

-Finn's POV-

My first week of school was eventful.Thank god its Friday. Nash and I are dating now. Of course when I told Matt about what happened between Peter and I, he said the occasional 'I told you so'. But he was happy it didn't affect me. He was also happy that I was together with someone as loving as Nash. Yet he was scared for his friendship with Jack Johnson, Peter's brother.

Anyways, the week went so quick. Matt was hanging with Carter today. Aaliyah and I hung out twice this week. She texted me.

Aali: Hey Finn, wanna hang out?

Me: I'm going over to Nash's to watch a movie. Wanna come?

Aali: Nash's house? Is Hayes going to be there?

Me: Yup. Why does it matter if Hayes is there? (A/N: Aaliyah and Hayes are the same age in this fanfic)

Aali: I've kinda had a crush on him since 4th grade :/

Me: AWH! You're coming with me. Come over at 5?

Aali: Fine. What should I wear?

Me: Just sweats and a t-shirt. Comfy clothes.

Aali: K, see you at 5

Me: See ya.

I closed my phone and got ready. I took a shower. Then I dried and curled my hair. I put on light makeup. I put on my sweats and a t-shirt. I decided to text Nash that Aali is coming.

Me: Bae

Nash<3: Yah

Me: My friend Aaliyah is coming with me to your house.

Nash<3: Okay. See you then babe ;)

Me: Bye ;)

I checked the time. 5:00. Aali's mom pulled into my driveway. Aali came in.

"Finn!"

"Aali!" 

"I'm so nervous!"

"You'll be fine. Trust me."

"Okay..."

"Let's get going. Bye mom!"

"Bye Mrs.Espinosa!"

"Bye girls! Have fun."

We left and I knocked on the door of the Grier's. Nash opened.

"Hey babe. Hey Aaliyah."

"Call me Aali." 

"Sure. Come on. Hayes is gunna watch the movie with us too, kay?" Nash said, smirking. He whispered in my ear that Hayes didn't know Aali was coming.

We walked into the living room, where we were waching the movie. When Hayes saw Aali, his eyes lit up in shock.

"Uhm uh um Hi Aali.." Hayes could barely get out.

"Hi Hayes." Aali is such a natural. Idk what she was worried about.

"Uhm Finn? Can I talk to you for a second? In private?" Hayes said. Weird.

"Sure." I said as he pulled me into the kitchen.

"I HAD A CRUSH ON AALI SINCE 4th GRADE! WHY DID YOU INVITE HER?" He whispered.

"She wanted to hang out, but Nash invited me to watch a movie. Nash sad it was okay that she could come."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"Hayes. Relax. Aaliyah has a crush on you too. Okay? She was nervous about coming."

"Really?"

"Yes Really! She liked you since 4th grade!"

We walked back into the livng room and i whispered to Aali that Hayes liked her. Her eyes lit up and she sat next to Hayes. He took her hand and she rested her head on his shoulder.

-Nash's POV-

I knew Hayes liked Aali. I think they're a thing now. I put in the movie UP.

Finn cuddled in my arms and we fed eachother popcorn. We laughed alot and got alot of 'SHH's from Aali and Hayes. They cuddled too. 

It was perfect. I finally got what I dreamed of. Finnley to be mine. 

We stared in eachother's eyes. We leaned in and kissed for a good five minutes.

"That kiss was just as magical as the first." She was so cute.

"I know." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

It's so crazy. How people fall in love. Like me and Finn.

Things Happen.