Chapter 22

-Finn's POV-

I woke up the next morning. Magcon was over, so we were just hanging out. I went to the pool. Everyone else was doing something different. I just wanted to relax.

I stepped into the icy water. I adjusted, then went in. I didn't even know what to do at this point. I don't think I can do the rest of the tour like this.

I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, hoping it wasn't Nash.

Cameron.

Thank god.

"Hey Finn, I know what Nash did to you was so wrong. I'm sorry." He said pulling me into a hug.

"You shouldn't be the one saying sorry. And I shouldn't have trusted Nash. I'm such an idiot." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Cameron wiped it away and pushed a piece of stray hair back. He pulled me in so his chest was against mine.

"Don't cry. He's and idiot. Why would he want to hurt someone as beautiful as you? You're gorgeous, Finn. Who cares if he's making out with someone else? You're too pretty for him." He said, wiping my tears with his thumb.

Our faces inches apart, we started kissing. It was pretty long.

"Cam?" I heard someone say.

Our faces separated, but he still held on to me.

It was Nash.

He had that little bitch he was making out with, too.

"What?" Cam said, holding me tighter.

"What are you doing with Finn?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'm just kissing her." Cam said.

"Just kissing her?" Nash screamed.

"What? You were kissing your exgirlfriend. Why can't I kiss someone else?" Cam said wisely.

"Whatever." Nash said, with his new girlfriend.

Cam and I sat on the pool chairs.

"So... wanna be my girlfriend, or..." Cam said trailing off.

I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I smirked.

"No, not quite" He kissed me for a minute, "But that does." He smiled.

We both laughed.

Nash and his girlfriend were making out in the pool. Trying to make us jealous. Cam and I didn't care though.

Cam and I took a bunch of selfies and posted them on instagram.

We went back in the pool. Nash and his girlfriend were still there.

"So, what's your name?" I asked Nash's girlfriend.

"Tiffany. Back of Nash, got it?" Damn, she is not good at introducing her self.

"Oh honey why would would I want a fucking dick of a boyfriend? I'm sorry for you." I said. Nash looked really sad. Like I fucking care.

"Well excuse me you little bitch. I don't know why Nash dated you."

"I'm the little bitch? Are you sure because you're the tit tryna pick a fight. You don't have anything better to do? Nash dated me because I'm sexy. You look like a fuckin beaver. Get plastic surgery then go to hell." I said getting out with Cam.

"Zayyuummm bae." Cam laughed. I laughed back.

I fell asleep under the arm of my new boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! I haven't updated in forever! I'm so sorry school is the fukkin worst. Thank you guys so much for the reads and votes! I'm gonna update more! PROMISE!

-Finn