Chapter 16

-Finnley's POV-

I woke up in Nash's arms. He crashed at my place. So did Hayes, Shawn, Aaliyah, Cassy, and Carter. 

I got up and made breakfast. Bacon and blueberry pancakes. Once I started cooking the bacon, everyone shot up and raced to the table. There was not enough seats so I sat on Nash's lap.

Nash took I bite of bacon.

"It's good." Nash said satisfyed. 

"Really? Lemme try." I said as he fed me the rest of his piece. 

We finished our breakfast and we decided to go swimming in our indoor pool. Because it was snowing out. 

I put on my light blue bikini. Aaliyah wore her pink bikini and Cassy wore her floral.

I put on my sunglasses and grabbed towels for everyone. We had a pretty big pool, because Matt was famous and made alot of money for being him. 

Carter invited Kristen. We were best friends now. She's super sweet.  Matt invited his girlfriend, Alyssa. I really liked her. She was like a sister to me.

Nash picked me up like he would with Skylynn.  And he tried trowing me into the pool. I grabbed his arm at the last second and he went in with me. Everyone was laughing. The water was really nice. It was warm.

Shawn picked Cassy up and jumped in the pool with her.

Aaliyah jumped on Hayes' back and they walked into the warm water.  

Carter and Kristen just Jumped in holding hands. 

Matt and Alyssa fell in the pool.

We talked and kissed our boyfriends. Until Carter stood up and screamed.

"CHICKEN FIGHTS!!!" 

I got on Nash's shoulders. Aali got on Hayes, Cassy got on Shawn, Kristen got on Carter, and Alyssa got on Matt.

We fought against Aali and Hayes. We won.

We fought against Alyssa and Matt. We won.

We fought against Cassy and Shawn. We won.

We fought against Kristen and Carter. We won.

We defeated everyone! We cheered and Nash gave me a victory kiss. 

We got out of the pool and changed into our regular clothes. I slipped on my sweatpants and Nash's lacrosse shirt. 

I grabbed marshmallows, chocolate, and gram crackers. Everyone made smore's. It was so much fun!

Aali and I made so much friends! Alyssa, Cassy, and Kristen.