Chapter 4

-Matt's POV-

I just read Finnley's tweet. Who's Peter? I guess she met someone.  Lemme ask Nash. He probably knows him.

I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. Nash answered.

"Sup Matt?"

"I need to ask you something."

"Yea. Anything."

"Do you know who Peter Johnson is?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"He's Finnley's boyfriend..."

-Nash's POV-

I was heart broken. I liked Finn alot. Peter Johnson is a total jerk. Even though he's Jack Johnson's brother, he's a dick. He cheated on Marie with 3 other girls.

"I would watch out for Finn." I said.

"Why?"

"He's rude. He cheated on Marie. He's not a kid to like."

"Who's his family? Any brothers or sisters that may have influenced him or something? I can't bear to see Finn get hurt by him."

"Actually.. His older brother is Jack Johnson..."

"Oh shit.... This isn't good. If Peter does something to Finn, Peter is probably going to lie and Jack will hate me! Thanks for the info. I have to fix this."

"No problem. Good luck."

I ran home. Thank god Finnley was there. We're going to have a talk.

-Finnley's POV-

I came home after I hung out with Peter. He's adorable and so nice. Mom wasn't home. and Matt wasn't either. All of a sudden, Matt rushed in the house.

"FINN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." He screamed. What was he mad about?

"What are you bitching about now?"

"IT'S ABOUT YOU SO DON'T BE SUCH A BITCH."

"Well. Everything's always about you Matt."

"WHATEVER. BUT YOU CAN'T JUST HOOK UP WITH RANDOM BOYS LIKE THAT. OKAY?"

"What?"

"PETER. NASH SAYS HE'S RUDE AND CHEATS ON GIRLS."

"So why should I believe Nash. Peter is amazing. He's sweet, funn-"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME. ALL BOYS DO THAT. SO BREAK UP WITH HIM. YOU BETTER RIGHT NOW."

"LISTEN MATT. YOU DRAGGED THE WHOLE FAMILY OVER HERE. YOU THINK YOUR SUCH A BOSS ASS BITCH BUT GUESS WHAT. YOUR NOT. YOU MAY HAVE FORCED THE FAMILY TO DO WHATEVER SHIT YOU WANT, BUT YOU CAN'T FUCKING CONTROL MY LIFE. YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT MATT. AND I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT. YOUR SUCH A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG. AND NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL MY LIFE. JESUS. Why don't you let me live my life?"

-Matt's POV-

She sounded hurt in her last sentence. I fucked up. Now that I'm famous I screwed the life that I wanted up. Before I could respond. She ran upstairs crying. Finn slammed the door and locked it. I unlocked it and walked in.

I rubbed her back as she drenched her pillow in tears.

"Finn I'm sorry."

"Why though? Why do you do this?"

"I know Finn. I fucked up everything. I'm so sorry. I'll always be there for you. Every step of the way. I'm your other half."

"I love you Matt. Your the best little brother I'veever had." She pulled me in for a hug. 

"No. I'm older by 4 minutes!" I laughed.

"Whatever." Finn said as we drifted into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'm going to be on vacation this week. I'm not bringing my computer. I'm going to be gone until the 12th. I will do a triple update on the 13th. I promise!!!

-Finnley