Chapter 3

-Matt's POV-

I decided to ask Finn who Nash likes after we went to the beach. Everyone went home so I asked her.

"Finn, do you know who Nash likes?"

"Uhm no not really."

"He just said 'a girl' then walked away." 

"Wow. General. But doesn't Nash have a girlfriend?" 

"Yea. Her name is Marie. Nash says they are deeply in love but he's thinking about another girl."

"I dunno. Boys are confusing. I'm going out tomorrow." 

"With who?"

"Nobody. I just want to ride around and do shit." She can be so funny at times.

"Haha have fun doing your shit. I'm going to bed."

"Me too. Night."

"Night."

-The Next Morning-

-Finn's POV-

I woke up and made a bagel. Strawberry cream cheese is my favorite. I put on some denim shorts, a purple croptop, purple vans, and wore a curly, high ponytail. I kissed mom amd Matt bye and started pennyboarding down a long boardwalk.

North Carolina is super pretty. The sun rised a hazy orange and the sky was growing bluer by the minute. The ocean had tiny waves splashing against the shore. People were already trailing the boardwalk. It had faded wood and rusty nails. I want to stay in this moment. Everything seemed still. One, peaceful picture. Of course, something ruined it.

I bumped into the most handsome man. He was buff, had blonde hair, and green eyes. He was so handsome.

"Sorry about that." I said, tightening my ponytail.

"Noting to be sorry about. I don't mind bumping into a pretty girl." He flirted with me and my cheeks burned red.

"Thanks. Your looking pretty handsome yourself." 

"What's your name? My name is Peter."

"Finn. Wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Anything as long as I get to spend time with you." He's such a sweet talker.

I found out he went to my school. We had a lot of things in common. We were both unpopular. Our favorite color was blue. And we had the same favorite ice cream flavors. Bubblegum and Cotton Candy. We really hit it off. Well. He's my boyfriend now. So I decided to tweet about it. I only had like 50 followers and nobody really seemed to care about what I posted.

"@FinnleyEspinosa: Hung out with the bae @PeterJohnson <3"

"@PeterJohnson: Hung out with the bae @FinnleyEspinosa <3"

After I posted this. I got  thousands of followers. I don't know why...

But I'm not such a loner afterall!