Chapter 2

-Matt's POV-

I came home from hanging out with the boys. Mom was working the night shift, and our parents are divorced. So we don't live with our dad. Finn wasn't home. That's weird.

I went and listened to some music until I heard Finn scream

"I"M HOME!" 

"Finn! Where were you?" I asked. I was concerned. I wanna look out for her.

"Why do you care all of a sudden?"

"Just tell me Finn!"

"I was over at the Grier's." What?

"WHY?"

"To babysit Skylynn. Jesus Matt."

"I just wanted you to be safe." 

"Okay then."

We both went to bed.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up and asked the boys if they wanted to go to the beach. They said yes.

"Ma. Can I go to the beach with the guys?"

"Yeah. But bring Finnley."

Finnley came downstairs.

"But I don't want her to come!"

"And I don't wanna go." She said.

"Too bad. Matt you are bringing her and Finn you are going no matter what." Fine.

a couple minutes later, she came downstairs and we were headed to the beach.

When we got there, all the boys spoke up.

"DAAAMN Matt. Bringing the ladies huh? You have a good taste." They all laughed.

"She's my sister." 

"You have a sister?" Taylor asked me.

"A twin sister, actually." I said lowly.

"how come you never told us?" All of them said. 

"I don't know, really." The truth is I never wanted them to meet her. I don't want them to have feelings for her and hurt her.

"Whatever. Let's just go."

-Taylor's POV-

I never knew Matt had a twin sister. She's really hot. I think all the guys like her. I should make a move.

She was playing in the sand. Just letting the pieces flow out of her hands.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

"Finn. And you?"

"Taylor. Wanna come to the water with me?"

"I'm too lazy."

"Then I'll carry you."

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I tickled her as I ran down to the shore.

"TAYLOR! STOP IT!" She was laughing so hard.

I went into the water with her. Her light brown hair with blonde streaks. She had hazelish greenish eyes and freckles perfectly placed. We stared at eachother for minutes.

-Nash's POV-

Finnley looked super fine today. I think the rest of the boys like her too. I want her for myself, but I have a girlfriend. Her name is Marie and she is really hot. I can't like Finnley. But I want to. 

Taylor was really showing that he liked her. It made me jealous. He acted like she was his girlfriend. Man. I want Finnley to be my girlfriend. I'm pretty sure they are already dating. 

"Hey dude, what's wrong?" Matt asked me. I probably looked depressed  or something.

"I like some one, but I have a girlfriend." If I told Matt I liked his sister, He would probably kill me.

"Who is this person?" Matt asked. Getting concerned.

"Umm a girl." I just walked away and I was really rude. I felt bad.