Chapter 33

Finnley's POV

We made it back to North Carolina. I couldn't believe it's already been a year since we moved here. I walked into our house to my mom crying.

"Thank God, Finnley! I was so worried about you. You're lucky your brother came in and saved you. If he didn't, I wouldn't be able to kiss you again!" My mom kissed my forehead.

"Mom I missed you so much, but we have to go back."

"Why?"

"Nash is there with Marie and she has a gun. Mom I-"

"No."

"Why?!?!" I cried.

"You're not allowed to see Nash anymore. That boy is a lot of trouble. You almost died because of him! I forbid you to see Nash anymore. He's not worth your life." She said sternly.

I ran into my room and cried. There was a knock on my door.

"Mom's right. It's best if you don't see Nash. She's worried about you Finn." Matt grabbed my hand.

"But Nash is the one I'm supposed to have a cute relationship with, grow old with, and live with." Tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Here. I know something that will cheer you up. It always cheers me up. Let's make a YouTube video! Let me make you a channel and we can make your first ever video!" Matt smiled as he grabbed my computer. 

It wasn't a bad idea. 

Matt did all of the stuff for me and set it up. 

"Hello everyone my name is Matthew Espinosa. A lot of you may know that I have a twin sister, Finnley."

"Hi!" I smiled and waved.

"Welcome to her YouTube channel! She's going to be posting many things. Subscribe if you wanna see it!" Matt smiled.

"Thanks so much you guys and I'm so excited to be making YouTube videos for you in the future. Love you all!" I smiled and we ended the video.

"You're a natural at this!" Matt laughed. 

"I dunno Matt. I still don't feel as happy as I was, with Nash." 

"I know you want a cute relationship with him and to do that other stuff, but maybe it's time to go your separate ways. You never know, Finn. Things Happen."