Chapter 15

-Nash's POV-

It was Winter Break! Finally, close to Christmas. 

Finn and I got back together yesterday. I was a wreck without her.

Anyways, I woke up and went down stairs. 

"Nashy!" Skylynn said in a sleepy voice but was very energetic. She was holding her pink and purple stuffed horse.

"Sky!" I picked her up and spun her around. 

I carried her on my hip and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed my bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and ate. Skylynn sat next to me eating her Fruit Loops. 

I finished and went up to my room. I got a text from Finn.

*Text Messages*

Finn: Hey babe. I was wondering if you wanna come over today... We were gonna hang out with Aaliyah and my cousin, Cassy. Hayes can tag along to to be with Aaliyah ;) So, you down?

Nash: Yeah, anything for you babe. What time should I come?

Finn: My mom isn't home so whenever your ready.

Nash: Mkay. See you in a few, bae<3

Finn: Bye <3

*Text Messages Over*

I stormed into Hayes' room.

"Wanna come with me to Finn's house? Aali will be there." Hayes hasn't seen Aali in 2 weeks. They both have been studying for a big test. 

"YEA! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BUNNYBOO!!!" He screamed.

"You're into some freaky shit. I'm gonna leave.." I awkwardly walked out.

Soon, we were ready and walked over to Finn's house.

-Finn's POV-

Nash and Hayes came! Aali and Hayes hugged and kissed. Nash and I did the same. Cassy shook their hands.

"This is Cassy, she lives in Virginia and she's my cousin." I introduced her. We looked almost the same. Except my hair was naturally brown and blonde, but her hair is just brown. We both have hazel eyes and freckled cheeks.

Everyone greeted her and she fit in pretty well.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. Matt, Carter, and Shawn came down to hang out with us too. Shawn is Aali's brother that's part of Magcon, too!

"How about truth or dare?" Carter said. 

Everyone agreed. I grabbed a Coke bottle and Matt spun it. It landed on Cassy.

"Truth or Dare?" Matt asked.

"Dare." she said bravely. 

"I dare you to make out with Shawn for 5 minutes." Matt stated smiling.

Cassy blushed. They were the same age. Shawn looked excited. They kissed passionately and they became a couple. They are super cute.

Afterwards, we all snuggled with our boyfriends. Matt and Carter went upstairs to play video games.

Nash and I, Cassy and Shawn, Aaliyah and Hayes. It was perfect. I hope everything would stay like this.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating and it wasn't even long :(

-Finnley