Chapter 39

Nash's POV

I couldn't bear to see Finn this morning. Especially after what happened last night. How the hell was she able to date me and Hayes at the same time? Whatever. It's homecoming today! I really hope I get crowned homecoming king. I wanna be up there with Chloe, everyone says we're a good couple. Chloe's a pretty cool girlfriend.

But first was the football game. It's rough, playing with the boy you were raised with. Realizing that after the years you've been in diapers together, he kissed the lips that you want. As I thought this, my eyes watered. Finnley. Ripping us apart. Hayes and I.

I glanced over to the side near the bleachers. There were the cheerleaders. Finnley, a flyer. She's great at it. But I need to stop thinking about her. Chloe is my girlfriend. I don't care about Finnley.

The game is over. We won! I saw Chloe start sprinting at me. I gave her a huge hug. "YOU PLAYED GREAT, NASHY!" She screamed. "You cheered great, babe." "Are you sure? You were staring at Finnley the whole time." She gave me a pouty face. "No! I promise it was you." I kissed her cheek and went to go talk to my friends.

In the corner of my eye was Finnley. Packing up to go near the bleachers. Hayes approached her.

Finn's POV

"Hey Finn!" Hayes smiled at me. "Hey Hayes. Just packing up then heading home. Did you need anything?" "No. I'm just wondering if maybe I should ask Alliyah out now." "Go for it! Come on!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and pushed him away from me. He gave me a smirk. I gave him my best constipated face. He laughed.

I started walking across the field, towards the exit. I was interrupted by the principal screaming. "OKAY EVERYONE! ITS TIME TO ANNOUNCE YOUR HOMECOMING KING AND QUEEN!" They herded everyone off the field. Preventing me from leaving. God dammit.

Nash's POV

FINALLY. HOMECOMING KING AND QUEEN. Chloe and I will be the best relationship this school ever had.

"YOUR HOMECOMING KING THIS YEAR... IS... NASH GRIER!" I walked up to the little stage they set up outside. They placed a crown on my head. Just waiting for Chloe to be called.

"YOUR HOMECOMING QUEEN THIS YEAR... IS... FINNLEY ESPINOSA!"