Chapter 35

Finnley's POV

It's been a long summer. I really enjoyed it, besides the fact of almost getting killed and ignoring Nash. I'm strictly forbidden from seeing him, it's got me thinking. Maybe Nash isn't the one for me. He's gotten me into so much trouble and put me in so much danger. He isn't the one for me.

I walked through the familiar doors, a clean scent filling my senses. It's a new year. Juniors now, I wasn't really excited. They say high school years are the best years, but "they" are fucking liars.

As I walked down the hallway, everyone stared. I feel like everyone hates me, and I don't know why.

I go to my locker and start putting in my books. My locker neighbor was putting in his. I closed my locker and looked at him. The blue eyes. Nash.

"Sorry about everything, Finn. I know you're mad at me, it's just that everything gets so complicated in my relationships an-" I cut him off by walking away.

"OUR RELATIONSHIP NEVER MEANT ANYthing anyway..." Nash sounded hurt at the end of the sentence. I felt really bad, but the change is for the better.

Nash's POV

I really can't live without her. She's made for me, and I'm made for her. We're puzzle pieces. But maybe this is all for a reason. Maybe we aren't meant to be. Maybe there's someone more perfect. But Finnley is the most perfect I can see.

Now realizing that I'm single, all the girls are lining up around me and chatting and whatever. Maybe I need to forget about Finn. She's forgetting about me so I'll do the same.

"Hey Nashhhh" the new girl, Chloe, came up to me. She has bright green eyes, blonde hair and tons of make up. Noticing her appearance, she wore a really tight crop top and a really short skirt.

"Hi" I responded.

"All I get is a hi?" She started to feel my chest.

"Uhh, back up." I moved her backwards.

"What's wrong?" she pretended to drop her pen and pick it up, showing off her butt.

"I think you're clothes are a bit too small. You should really get new ones."

"Are you fucking kidding me Nash? I'm the hottest girl in school. I know you're through with Finnley but who gives a fuck about her? We're perfect together." Chloe attempted to grab my hand.

"Who even are you?" I laughed and walked away.

Maybe this year won't be too bad.