Chapter 46

Kian's POV

"Finn, being your big brother for the day is really cool. You're lucky I'm taking you under my wing." I squeezed her hand. "Whatever Kian, I could've handled this by myself!" She gave her attempted mad face. We both bursted out into laughter.

As we were walking around, we passed by Finn's brother, Matt. He gave us the death glare. "What's wrong with you?" Finn asked, stopping him. "I see you're with someone new."

"No Matt. I'm just being Finn's big brother for today, taking her around because she was feeling sad. Chloe really shook her up." I rubbed Finn's hand.

"Well that's my responsibility. I'm her brother, not you. Whatever Finn, another day, another boy." He rolled his eyes and walked off.

I wasn't really sure what was up with Matt. I've talked to him before and he's pretty chill. I wonder what's keeping him down.

Matt's POV

Nash is really annoyed and depressed right now. He realized that he can't make Finn jealous with Chloe, his initial plan.

•A few hours earlier, after Chloe left•

"I can't anymore. She's gone, there's nothing I can do." Nash cried, face buried into a pillow. "Nash. It's not the end of the world, I promise I'll help you get her back." I told Nash and started my search for Finn.

•present•

it turns out that Finn and Kian are only a big brother and sister relationship. It didn't really bother me, it's all part of my plan. Kian is a really nice guy, I hope this doesn't come between us.

My main concern is Nash. He's really depressed and refuses to go to any meet and greet. He needs Finn, without her he doesn't function.

Nash's POV

I'm beyond devastated. Knowing that I can't get my Finny back. She's with Kian now, and I can't even be mad at either one of them. I deserve it. I put her through all of this shit. Hell, I've almost got her killed once. Do I really deserve her?

Matt said he's got a plan. I don't see any hope anymore. She's taken and I can't take her back.
I really fucked up.