Chapter 11

-Nash's POV-

I scrolled through my Twitter.

"@FinnleyEspinosa: Reunited <3" She tweeted a picture of her on a guys back. They looked really happy. Wtf? I was wrong about her. She cheated on me.

I texted her that I'm coming over. She replied a simple ok.

-Finn's POV-

Derek was out with Matt doing something.

Nash texted me that he was coming over. I missed him. 

-Nash's POV-

I walked over to Finn's house and knocked on the door. Her mom answered.

"Hi Nash! Finnley's in her room."

"Thank you." I said and walked to her room.

"Nash! I missed you so much!" She said happily.

"Shut up." I said angrily. She looked scared and sad.

"What's wrong?" She whispered. Tears brimming her eyes.

I found the picture on Twitter and put it up to her face.

"THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG! FINNLEY HOW COULD YOU? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

"Nash I do but he's-" i cut her off.

"SAVE IT. I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS. NOW HE CAN BE WITH YOU BECAUSE WE ARE THROUGH. YOU'RE A SLUT JUST LIKE MARIE." Make up ran down her face. I screwed up. It hurt me saying that.

"Just leave. Such disrespect Nash. You should never call a girl that. It hurts? okay? I don't want to see you anymore either. You were just a mistake. Let's just pretend we never knew eachother. I'm done. Get out." She said. I was sad too. I never let her explain. She didn't want me anymore. I actually hurt her. I love her, though. 

I went home and to bed. We had school tomorrow.

-Matt's POV-

Finnley and I walked to school today.

"You usually walk with Nash to school. What happened, Finn?"

"We broke up. I don't really wanna talk about it, okay?" She said sadly. I nodded my head and opened the door for her.

"Thank you." Finn said. I smiled. 

"SLUT!" I heard someone scream.

"FINNLEY'S A SLUT!" It was Nash. I could tell it was Nash. I found him and talked to him.

"Why are you calling Finnley a slut?"

"Did you see who she was with yesterday? She was with a random guy and she was on his back. She was so happy with him." There was hurt in his voice. Derek! That's who he's talking about.

"Is he around your height, brown eyes, freckles?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because that's Derek. My fucking cousin. Nash, You fucking screwed up and hurt my sister. She is absolutely wrecked because you dumped her. Next time, let her explain. Because you are a fucking douche. Nash, our friendship is over." I couldn't believe Nash. He would never call a girl a slut. And out of all girls, Finnley? He can be so cruel.

-Finn's POV-

Nash called me a slut again. I broke down on the floor crying. I can't do this. Why me? 

"That's right. You are a slut." Marie said and kicked me in my side. 

"FINNLEY! MATT COME HERE!" Aaliyah screamed. Aaliyah and Matt came rushing to my side. Matt picked me up and followed Aaliyah to the Nurse's office.

"Finnley! What happened?" The Nurse asked.

"She was kicked in her side by Marie." Aaliyah explained. 

The nurse lifted up the side of my shirt. I had a big bruise.

"Please. Let me go home. I don't want to be here anymore. First a black eye then this." I said crying. i was picked up by my mom. And went into the bathroom. 

I took out my razor. I made a couple cuts on my arms. I have done this before, when I got bullied before.

I hope everyone is happy for what they've done.