Chapter 47

Finn's POV

I don't know what was up with Matthew. He's all overprotective brother and stuff, but now he's just being flat out rude.

I checked my Twitter and I was being tagged hundreds of times in Nash's tweet. "@/nashgrier: Sorry for not making it to the meet and greets. I'm not prepared and I honestly don't feel like going. Sorry again..." The comments were all of his fans blaming me. It's not my fault that he dumped Chloe. "@/finnleyespinosa: don't blame me for shit i didn't do. @/nashgrier was seemingly happy with Chloe and it's not my fault for him dumping her"

Matt's POV

After seeing Finn's latest tweet, I knew Nash wouldn't be happy. I retraced my steps and found Finn and Kian again. At this point, I need to just explain why Finn needs to see Nash.

"FINN! KIAN! STOP! WAIIITTT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, out of breath. "What?" Finn turned around and started laughing at me. "StoP. NOoOo WaaaIIITT! This is SerioOUs." I panted. "Are you here to yell at me again?" She crossed her arms. "No! nO no. Just hear mE OuT."

I caught my breath and started to explain, "Nash is depressed because he needs you, Finn. He refuses to go to any meet and greet. Everyone is upset because they want to see him." "okay... go on." Finn insisted. "Kian, please, help me get Finn to Nash. He seriously can't do anything without her." Kian gave me a look.

I knew exactly what Kian was thinking. "I'm not going to see Nash." Finn blurted out. "GO!" Kian screamed. Kian picked her up and I got her legs. "LET ME GO!" She laughed. "NEVERRR!" We screamed in unison.

Finn's POV

They carried me to the YouTuber room. I wasn't ready to talk to Nash. But there he was, face down on the couch. He buried his face in a pillow, small sniffles escaping from him.

The boys set me down. I approached him and placed my hand on the crook of his back. "Nash." I said softly. He shivered at my words. Nash slowly lifted up his head and turned to me. His eyes were puffy and red. His cheeks were damp with tears. "Finnley." He turned to give me a hug.

Matt and Kian left, leaving just me and Nash. "Nash, you have to go to your meet an-" He cut me off, smashing his lips into mine. Words simply can not describe how much I missed this. I missed Nash, every single thing about him.

I started to cry as I faced him. I threw my arms around his neck and snuggled my head on his shoulder. "Nash. I missed you so much." I cried. "Please don't cry. I've put you through enough, and I'm sorry." "Being with you is worth it, I would do anything to be yours." I faced him. "Finnley Espinosa, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." I smiled as he wiped away my tears.