Chapter 17

-Finn's POV-

We finally met all of the Magcon boys' girlfriends. Nash had me. Hayes had Aali. Matt had Alyssa. Shawn had Cassy. Carter had Kristen. Taylor had Gianna. Jack J had Kelly. Jack G had Isabel. Cameron had Rachel. Jacob had Mahogany. And it's still winter break!

We all had a huge group message. All the boys told us to get ready and dress nicely.

I told all the girls to bring their dresses and any specific stuff. Everyone came.

I wore a mint dress that ends a couple inches above the knee. It had a white collar at the neckline. It  had short sleeves. It's hugged my curves nicely and I loved the way it flowed. I also wore some mint Vans. 

Aali came quickly and wore a light blue dress. It was about the same length and same exact style as mine. It even had a collar too! She also wore light blue Vans, and touched up her makeup at my house.

Alyssa came in a purple ball gown. It ended at her ankles, a few inches above so she wouldn't trip. It had gems lining the top. It was sleveless. She paired it with her pair of purple Vans.

Cassy actually moved across the street. She came in wearing a dark blue sundress. It was a solid color and beautifully simple. To finish, she wore a pair of dark blue Vans.

Kristen wore a pink dress that ended a couple inches below her knees. It had studs at the waist line and it was super cute! She also wore pink Vans.

Gianna wore a red dress that ended a couple inches above her knees. It was really simple yet showed a complex look. She wore her red Vans.

Kelly wore a cream colored sun dress. It had daisies lining the bottom. It also had a collar that was super cute! She also wore a pair of cream Vans.

Isabel wore a yellow dress that ended a couple inches above her knees. It had a small peplum on the top that flowed flawlessly. She slipped on her yellow Vans.

Rachel wore a black sundress. It had small jewels around the waist line. It also had  jewels along the top. She wore her black Vans.

Mahogany wore a gold dress. It went up to her knees and suited her perfectly. The way it flowed and hugged her curves was perfect. She had matching gold Vans.

Our crew was on point. We all wore Vans! But each had a different color. 

We were all so excited to se what the boys had in store for us. All of a sudden, we hear a beep outside our window.

There was a giant limo outside. 

All 10 of us packed into the limo. It was a comfy fit.

After 10 minutes of driving, We end up at a theatre. 

We walked in and a man greeted us.

"Oh! Theater 7, ladies." The man said directing us to theatre 7. 

We all went in the dark room and took the front seats. The rest were empty. 

The lights turned on to reveal all the boys. All wearing white tuxes and ties matching their girl's dress color. It was so formal and sweet.

The boys stood still. And a curtain dropped behind them, revealing a sign that said,

"Will you go to Magcon with us?" the boys read the sign together.

All the girls squealed. We all said yes and hugged and kissed them.

"Thank You, Nash." I said as I looked into his bright blue eyes.

"Anything for you, babe." He said closing the gap between our lips.

I couldn't believe I was going to Magcon with all of my best friends! I was so excited!

Untill I found out who else was coming.

------------------------------------

Cliff hangerrr! 

Anyways, Cam and Shawn won Teen Choice Awards!

Ahh! So proud of my babes for making it so far!!!

-Finnley