Chapter 20

-Finn's POV-

Today we were on our way to the event. Magcon. The thing Matt went to last year. I hope it's as fun as Matt says it is.

The other girls went shopping. Aaliyah and I were the only ones that wanted to go. But Marie and Peter were there too.

We sat backstage. Aaliyah and I talked about random stuff as the guys did their dancng on the stage and stuff.

The Q and A part was going on when Nash came backstage.

"I want the fans to meet you, Princess." Nash and Hayes said to Aaliyah and I. Marie gave a death glare.

"This is my girlfriend, Finn." Nash smiled.

"I'm Matt's twins sister, and Nash's girlfriend." I said shyly. There were loads of cheers and some boos. But I didn't really care.

"This is my girlfriend, Aali." Hayes pointed to Aali.

"I'm Shawn's little sister, and Hayes' girlfriend." Aali waved. Same amount of cheers and boos but she didn't mind either. 

The girls asked questions and were really nice. Everything was going smoothly until someone stepped in.

Marie.

She walked out on the stage and grabbed a microphone. 

"Listen everybody. My name is Marie. Finn Espinosa and Aali Mendes aren't who you think they are. They're sluts okay? Sluts! Whores! You like them? I don't. The problem with Aali is she can't keep her mouth shut. She's always hating on me like a little bitch. She's so god damn annoying! And Finn, She stole Nash away from me. She always abuses me! She kicks me, punches me, hurts me. Nash is in danger! She's a man-stealing bitch! I can't stand them!" Marie barked. Aali's face was in her hands. Shawn and Matt were shocked. I, was freaking pissed.

"Then leave." I choked out in the microphone.

"Excuse me?" She snapped.

"Did I stutter?" I said expressionless.

"Why do you want me to leave?"

"You can't stand me and Aali. So leave."

"I'm gonna rip you to shreds!" She said climbing over the table, but I was shocked at what happened.

"SECURITY!" All the girls in the crowd screamed before Marie could even touch me. They took Marie and Peter back to the hotel.

"Sorry guys. Heres the truth. Marie was Nash's old girlfriend. Her boyfriend, Peter, was my old boyfriend. Marie cheated on Nash with Peter. And Peter cheated on me with Marie. So Nash and I got together. Marie was furious. she gave me a black eye. she kicked my sides. and caused me to cut." I said as Aali walked next to me.

"I always helped Finn which made Marie hate me just as much." Aali said.

"Sorry for all the chaos." We turned around and started walking backstage.

"Come back!" All the girls screamed. Aali and I smiled.

We spun around and sat on our boyfriend's lap.

It was fun without fighting. It made everything so much easier.