Chapter 34

Nash's Pov

I managed to escape Marie. She threatened to find me and kill me if I called the cops, I unfortunately obeyed. I've been trying to get a hold of Matt as well, It says that he read the texts, yet never responds.

Our last show was tonight, and it wasn't as lively as the others. Finn would always make the girls happy and excited. She's amazing on stage, and I really do love her. And Matt, many girls were crying because they came to see him. It really was a night of mixed emotions. It was awkward and uncomfortable. This whole day has been dreadful. I've been walking into the room Finn and I shared, tears pouring down my cheeks. I could never have a normal relationship, one that lasted without interruption. But it's just the way it is. I truly despise it, but there's nothing I can do.

I rolled my suitcase down the terminal and found my gate, Hayes at my side. "Excited to finally come back home?" Hayes smiled at me. I stared at him blankly. "It's alright, you know I'm not in the mood, Hayes." I put on my headphones, trying to ignore my little brother. "Doesn't mean you have to be rude to everyone because you aren't in the best mood." Hayes slumped down in his chair. "I just need some quiet, that's all." I stared into space.

We boarded the plane and took off. I watched the free movies on the little tvs on the back of each seat. I was only able to squeeze in 1 and a half movies. I'll finish the half later.

Once we landed, we got off the plane and claimed our luggages. We stepped outside to see our smiling mom. "Hi sweeties! I missed you both so much!" She engulfed Hayes in a hug then stopped at me. She wrapped her arms around me carefully and rested he head on my shoulder. "I heard what happened Nash. It truly is a shame. Marie is crazy. You should apologize to Finn for sucking her in to all of that. The poor girl must be traumatized- as of you of course. I'm so sorry Nash." Mom let go and started to pack our things in the trunk.

Once we got home, I breathed in the familiar smell of my bedroom. I sat on my bed and pondered. Maybe I should apologize to Finn. But not soon, I'm sure as hell not prepared, and I don't think she's stable enough to even see me again. School starts in a week, so maybe I'll drop a note in her locker, or just talk to her about it.

I opened Twitter on my phone, and I wasn't really surprised about the amount of tweets I was receiving. "Did you and @FinnleyEspinosa break up?" "R.I.P Ninnley </3" "Where tf was Finnley last night?!?!" The sad part was, I couldn't even respond. I didn't know if we are still in a relationship, and I have no idea where Finnley was. I opened my window that lined up perfectly with Finn's.

There she was. The girl with the hazel eyes. The girl with the brown hair with blonde highlights. The girl I fell in love with, and continue to fall in love with every day. She's perfect.

I guess I was staring far too long. She noticed me, giving me a blank stare and closing her curtain. All I really wanted was to talk to her again, to stare into her hazel eyes, and kiss her plump lips.

But it's too late for that.