Chapter 36

Finnley's POV

Now that I'm back in North Carolina for the whole school year, I'm able to actually focus on school. The relationship i had with Nash took away my attention in school, so maybe I can bring back my grades.

It's been about a month since I started my YouTube channel. It's been really successful, actually. I managed to get more subscribers than Matt. I'm almost at 300k and I'm doing something special for that.

Anyways, I have cheer practice after school today. There's no Marie anymore. That bitch should've been expelled the day she walked in. But it's all good now, she's not here anymore.

The new cheer captain, however, seems a lot like Marie. Her name is Chloe. Her cheer uniform is always a size smaller, so it looks like she was just swaddled in plastic wrap. She's new to the school, welcoming herself one blow job at a time. She's bossy. She's rude. She's the I'm-not-afraid-to-kick-your-ass-so-give-me-your-boyfriend-before-I-do type of girl. Chloe can steal your boyfriend and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

It was obvious who she was targeting now. It's Nash. I saw her whoring herself in front of him yesterday. I don't really care, though. Nash doesn't seem to care about her either. But what does this mean to me? I'm Nash's ex.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY. IM THE NEW CHEER CAPTAIN, SINCE THE OLD ONE GOT EXPELLED." Chloe screamed at the top of her lungs. "ANYONE WHO DOESNT ATTEND ALL PRACTICES ARE GETTING THEIR ASSES WHOOPED."

"Is she allowed to say that...?" A girl named Lily Satura asked me. I shrugged. "I HEARD THAT, LILY SHITURA. BOTTOM OF THE PYRAMID. AND YOU, wait. Are you... Finnley...?"

"I am." I smirked
"So. You're the ex girlfriend of Nash?"
"I am."
"You better listen here, Nash's mine. Come close to him and you're leg is being amputated. Heard me?"
"What's that? Is that some bullshit I hear?" I smirked
"You heard me. Now fucking stay away."
"You don't have to ask me twice. Nash is a dick anyways."

Now I'm at the bottom of the pyramid, next to Lily, because I'm Nash's ex. And there's Chloe, all the way at the top. Maybe on game day, I'll crawl out and she'll fall. But then everyone would get hurt, so that's not the best idea.

This cheer season is gonna be a tough one.