prologue

"Where the hell are you going sejal?"- he yanked her close and hissed near her lips.

"you have nothing to do with my personal life"- she wiggle within his embrace.

"Oh really,,,,as much as i remember you were screaming my name that night madly"- he smirked.

"You enjoyed everything......you enjoyed my touch, you enjoyed the touch of my lips all over you....didn't you?"- he yanked her close while tracing her lucious lips with his thumb.

But his fingers stopped when he felt warm tears on his knuckle.

She is crying.

"And you always enjoyed my miserable state...didn't you sir?"- she replied in her shaky tone.....

His eyes softened for a while.

"How many times i have to tell you to call me Prithvi?"

"I just remember the first day when you slapped me hard for taking your name"- she replied by looking into his eyes.

He slowly left her and ran his hand frustratingly through his hair.

"what do you want sejal???"- he asked her being irritated.

"I want you to get married to Prisha"- she told blankly.

"Prisha is no-one to me"- he screamed madly.

"She is your first love"- she answered stubbornly.

Within a second he pinned her to the wall.

"listen to me very carefully Sejal Prithviraj khanna.......I will not divorce you......and i promise within one month i will make you mine by hook or by crook"

This is the prologue of the story. Let me know your views....Thank you...