CHAPTER 48: Only for you

My every breathe, my every reality

My life, my soul

My fate, my fortune

My cries, my happiness

My peace, my existence

I'm leaving Everything behind...

For you.....

The Flower will die today...

After leaving her fragrance, only

FOR YOU...

@@@@@@@@@

Violence ahead! Warning ⚠️⚠️

@@@@@@@@@

Sejal's pov

"You told me that your dadaji bought a pair of horse for you and you gave me one....but you didn't know that my little friend bought the horse infront of my eyes and gave it to me....he told me that he bought this horse by saving from his pocket money.....noone knows that, not even my dadiya.....that day, i understood that you are lying......"

"And now...i want to know the reason.....tell me the truth if you want to live"- i said by tightly holding the antidote.

Suddenly the fake Pravesh started to laugh maliciously.

"Smart, huh? I thought you are a dumb bitch.....but, I'm stunned after seeing your bravery....aren't you scared of me??? I can shot you right here....do you know that?"- he took out his gun and pointed at me.

I keep staring at him by clenching my fist.

"I'm not scared.....whoever you are...I know you will not kill me, there is some reason behind your actions....if your intention was just to kill me, you would have already done that before"- i said by straightly looking into his eyes.

He again laughed but at the same time his face was scrunching in pain.

"Very smart....yes, sejal..you are right...I'm just a pawn in this whole game....i have nothing to do with you or Prithvi...i did all these only for money...infact i have also threatened that old asshole Punit Rathore....Captain Pravesh has died 6 years back and now only his little son is alive...i have threatened that old man by kidnapping that kid.....but this plan is not mine....Mastermind is someone else...."

I gulped hard.

This information is new.

Who could be the Mastermind?

Prisha mam?

"Who hired you?? Tell me his name, otherwise i will not give you this...."- i showed him the Antidote.

He already lied into the bed. He was getting weaker.

Actually this injection which i have given him is not life threatening. I can never kill anyone. I'm just scaring him.

But it's true that if he didn't receive this Antidote on time, he can go to permanent coma or paralysis.

"Tell me"- i shouted.

Suddenly i heard a deep monstrous chuckle from my back. I don't know why but my heart started to beat frantically.

Very cautiously i stared back and an inaudible gasp escaped my mouth after seeing the person. It felt like someone was hitting my head with a big boulder. My all senses stopped working and i started to shiver in extreme panic.

Don't beat my mother.....

People like you don't deserve love...

My son never loved a whore like you...