CHAPTER 44: Till my last breathe

Sejal's pov

I was holding the phone tightly while tears after tears were streaming down off my eyes. Pravesh's each and every word were appearing in my mind and shaking me to no end.

I was feeling destroyed and broken. Is it all a drama of him??? Is he still in a relationship with her?? Then why is he using me like that? Why he is playing with my heart and mind?? What about those promises which he had uttered in our close moments? Was it all lie? Was it all fake??

Am i that much stupid??

I immediately jumped from the bed and ran towards the door.

"Sejal...what's wrong?"

I looked back and saw him getting down off the bed and marching towards me.

"Stay away......"- i stopped him by showing my hand.

He was staring at me in confusion.

"Why are you crying? What happened suddenly??"- he was asking me in tension.

I immediately threw my phone at him. He caught that and keep staring at me shockingly.

I cried out by covering my face. I felt his hand on my back.

"I'm not getting anything sejal...please tell me.."- his voice is soft but i pushed him hard by his chest.

"Cheater.....monster....."- i screamed loudly.

My heart is crumbling in pain so badly. I have never ever reacted like that before. I snatched the phone from his hand and tap the link. I placed the screen before his face and showed him his porn video.

I can see his frowning. He took that phone and looked at the video properly.

"Say that the man is not you.....say another lie Prithviraj Khanna....say that you love me and this is a fake video....say that you can't live without me....say that prisha is no one to you....."

I cried and started to beat his chest madly. I'm feeling so much anger right now. I was feeling like a fool to believe a man like him. He was standing like a statue.

"You are the most evil person i have ever seen....you are worst than my father....you are worst than every evil....i hate you...i hate you..."

I slapped him back to back.

His head tilted back but he didn't say anything.

"I'm leaving....I'm leaving you forever....."

I was about to move but he caught my wrist and yanked me closer to his chest.

"You are not going anywhere"- his eyes were showing anger.

I tried to pull my hand from his grip.

"Leave me....leave me....don't touch me"- I shouted.

"This video is a old one...how can you be a fool to think that i can do this after confessing my love to you??? Are you that much stupid??? This is probably a trap sejal....atleast give me a chance to explain myself"- he said by cupping my face.

I immediately jerked off his hand and pushed him by his chest.

"You have lost your all chances....you are making me fool.....you are playing games with me...."- i shouted while crying furiously.

"No...I'm not....."- he shouted back.

I again turned my back to move but he again pulled me by my wrist.

"I only love you....why can't you.."

Slap!

I again slapped him hard across his face.