CHAPTER 17: Silence

Sejal's pov

My mouth gaped when i heard him. For the first few minutes my mind goes numb. It took some time for me to process what exactly he is saying.

"You...you are...sejal's husband? I...i thought she is unmarried....she never....i mean...she.."- i looked at nilesh who is fumbling badly.

"Yes....we got married six month back...didn't she tell you that?"- I saw him saying this while moving closer to nilesh.

Nilesh was gulping hard. He is scared of Prithvi sir. But i can understand that very well because he is really intimidating.

"Oh...then you are the grandson of Abhiraj...."- mithilesh uncle said.

"you are a great businessman...i have seen your photos in magazine and also i follow you on social media"- vina chirped so excitedly. I looked at vina. She is blushing!

Why is she blushing? Then i looked at nilesh who is looking distressed. Next i looked at him and my breathing chocked. He is staring at me.

"Sejal beta...take your husband to your room....i can understand that you are newly wed...so It's hard to stay away from each other"

I feel that i will faint at any time. Mithilesh uncle's words turn my face red out of extreme embarrassment. I looked at him who is standing with a blank face.

I slowly walked upstairs and he followed me there. After reaching the room i saw him staring at the room with an annoying face.

"This room is so small.....how can you stay here like that?? Who told yoh to leave the bungalow??? Are you trying to damage my image more infront of dadu??? Then you are successful in doing that..."

His words stabbed my heart. How can he always manage to hurt me like that?

"I didn't damaged your image...you should think before putting such allegations on me"- i couldn't able to control this small reply.

He looked at me by raising his brow.

"Then why did you left?"- he asked me in his serious tone.

"I...i....i left because......this place is nearer to my camp"- this is the only reply that came to my mind.

He was silent. Then he walked towards the bed and sat.

"Are you really going to stay here?"- i asked him because i really want to know his intentions.

"why are you asking this?? This village is mine and i can stay whenever and wherever i want"- he replied by throwing an annoying look at me.

"But this house is not yours"- today my tongue is moving a lot infront of him. I don't know from where all this courage coming. May be after seeing his peculiar activities my inner peace is shaking.

He stared at me with his cold eyes and i immediately regretted for speaking like that.

"are you having an affair with that transgender boy??"

I was stunned at his derogatory remark about the transgender people. I am not bothered about the blame which he has just put on my character. I am now used to this but how can he insult the transgender people like that???

"Don't you have any ethics??? Why are you that much heartless? And how can you insult the transgender people like that??"- i asked on his face.

And within a second he pinned me to the nearer wall and hovered over my small frame like a deadly beast. He was holding me so tightly by my arms. I whimpered in pain and again those past horrible memories came back to my mind.