CHAPTER 25: Money minded!!

"Tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kahin...

Jaha tu mushkuraye...

Meri manzil vohi....."

Prithvi's pov

She was holding a mirror infront me with a smile. I looked at my face. Still there are few marks on my face. I creased my brow and stared at her. She giggled after seeing my reaction.

"Don't worry sir...the rest will heal soon and you will look as handsome as always....."- she immediately stopped in shock and my heart danced with happiness.

She said I'm handsome!!

I was feeling like on cloud nine. I'm well aware about my looks and i used to such compliments very well. But such compliments never make me feel proud or anything. But today when she told me that i felt like to dance in joy. But then i thought to tease her.

"What did you Just say sejal?"- i asked her with a serious face.

She started to look here and there and her cheeks turned absolutely crimson.

"Aaaa....wo....actually.....I have something on the gas....."- she almost ran from there.

I suppressed a big laughter but at the same time the redness of her cheeks forced me to follow her and tease her more. So, i went behind her.

She was cooking and still her face is pink. She lift her face and again lowered her gaze and get busy in cooking.

These days her every small act attracting me. I was just wondering how someone can be that much cute and innocent! Also she is intelligent along with this. These combinations of her personality is driving me insane day by day.

I know one thing very well, if i let my emotions flow without any barrier it will consume her fully inside me. She will not have any other options left but to accept me in her life.

But will she ever accept me?

She is kind to me. She is taking care of me. May be she has also some feelings for me. But what if she denied me some day.

The mere thought of her rejection made me scared and restless all of a sudden. I felt difficulty in breathing.

If she left me some day, then how would i live??? I can't stay away from her even for a second. If she denied me some day and walked into her life, then what could be my reaction????

If she chose someone else in her life like that shashank and decided to stay away from me, then what???

Nooooo...i will never let that happen. I can never tolerate anyone near her. She is my wife dammit!!

I know i have done huge mistakes in my past but that doesn't mean that she will punish me like that.

"Sir...are you alright?"

My trance broke when i felt her hand on my back. She is staring at me with nervousness.

"Why are you sweating that much? Cmon...sit here.....i know this place is hot....but already ten days passed and few more days, then you can go back to Delhi"- she make me sit into the couch and said all those things with a gentle smile on her face.

I looked at her in shock and pain.

"I will go back to Delhi......and you will let me go??"- i asked her. I tried to search some pain in her eyes.

She again smiled.

"Why would i stop you? You have so many works to do there....i will also go back after finishing the camp...."- she stated so casually that my heart crumbled in pain.