CHAPTER 26: Pain

Your huge response and request make me give another update...enjoy reading....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sejal's pov

When the slap landed on my face, i was so dumbfounded that i didn’t even get any time to react. My breathing was full and i was literally shaking after seeing his eyes.

Within a second he caught my elbow and roughly make me stand on my feet. I shrieked in fear and looked at him in pure shock.

He was looking so dangerous and deadly. I have never seen him like that before not even in our wedding night.

"Sir....what...happe....."

"Ssshhhhhhh"

He pressed his finger on my lips so tightly that it started to pain. Silent tears rolled down into my cheeks. I was not getting anything at all.

"You are a doctor, right??? A very very greedy doctor......."- he hissed so madly near my face that my head started to spin out of fear.

He jerked me by holding my elbow so violently that my whole body started to pain.

"If you don’t get money, you will not treat your patients and you will let them die.....this is exactly what you are....a cunning and greedy bitch...."

This time he gripped my both arms and started to shake me with all his force.

I cried out in pain and fear.

"Please....please......don't...hurt....me....."

I'm scared. I'm so scared. The memory of my mother appeared in my mind where they were beating her violently. I'm scared. I looked at him in pain and agony.

Is he the same man who was smiling with me in the morning??

"You have no emotions.......nothing.....you treated me only for money.....you took care of me only for money......you are a whore......if i give you money, will you sleep with me????"- he was screaming like a mad person and shaking me continuously.

I was trembling like a leaf.

"Let....me.....go....let....me..."- words were not coming out of my mouth.

That much violence has numbed all my senses. I just want to run away from this beast.

"I will not let you go...........i will give you more money........cmon......you just have to please me....just for one night..."

I looked at him in pure distrust!

For the first time in my life, i felt ashamed of myself for treating a person like him. I have left my every work related to camp and stayed beside him 24/7 for the last 10 days. And this man is giving me reward for taking care of him like that???

I always believed in goodness. I always believed in angels. But today i also started believing in demons. If there is goodness, there also exists bad people like Prithviraj khanna. If there is an old angel like my dadu present, then a devil like Prithviraj khanna is also present.

He was dragging me inside the house. My legs stucked into the door step and immediately the corner of my toe started to bleed. Already my legs were wounded due to crossing the thousand stairs for the last 10 days. Now the way he is dragging me, my wounds are getting more deep.

He threw me into the ground and looked at me in pure hate. That old staring is back! But this time It's more intense.

"People like you don’t deserve love"