CHAPTER 47 : Dark Clouds and Rainbow

I'm lost into a dark abyss......

Call my name louder.....

I want to come back to you....

A little louder, may be i can come back....

or, may be, i will lost forever in this clouded forest.....

Author's pov

"I can't believe this....my Prithu cannot do this.....it's...."- Abhiraj was in a daze. He was literally shaking.

Pravesh came near Abhiraj and hold his hand.

"Dadu,,we have evidence....i know you got a huge shock...but he was earning by doing all this illegal activities..."- Pravesh spoke.

"No..no...it can't be...i never raised him like that...he is arrogant, stubborn but he can never do criminal activities..."- Abhiraj was crying furiously.

Punit also came near Abhiraj.

"Abhiraj, we all need to get away from here..the reporters are waiting outside for us...the media is on fire...the news has been leaked and people are demanding for a death sentence for Prithvi because he sold our vital information to the neighbouring country.....he has put our lives in danger, so people were shouting and screaming....we have to reach your house safely"- Punit said by patting Abhiraj's back.

Abhiraj cried more.

Pravesh stared at sejal who is standing at the window silently. Her face is emotionless absolutely.

Pravesh went near her and placed his hand on her back.

"I know you are heart broken....but atleast think about your Dadu...the old man is broken....He needs you....come with me...i will protect you sejal...i promised you once when i was a little boy....and i will keep my promise...you don't need to worry, nobody can harm you in my presence"- he said by closing the distance between them.

Sejal's eyes were still rooted outside. She can see the wave of reporters who are shouting and screaming right now.

Prithviraj khanna bloody traitor....

Death sentence for a traitor....

Hang him till death...

Everyone is shouting and screaming. The news spread like a fire.

"Sejal...are you listening...come with me..."- Pravesh pulled her hand.

This time she stared at him and slowly pulled her hand back.

"Don't worry Pravesh, I'm fine...You go back with your Dadaji and I will stay here with my Dadu and Dadiya...i can take care of them..."- she said in a very calm tone.

"Are you mad sejal??? These reporters and all the people out there can attack everyone from Prithvi's family....you will only be safe with me...i will not leave you here....are you listening?"- he yelled by holding her wrist.

"You are going to my military base camp and that's final..."- he cupped her face.

Sejal pulled herself back very slowly.

"I will stay here"- she again replied with determination.

Pravesh looked at her in shock.

"Don't tell me that still you are supporting that fucker....he is a bloody traitor....he endangered everyone's life sejal...for god sake how can you be so blind???"

"I'm not blind...i can see everything clearly....you want me to leave my Dadiya and Dadu in this condition? I will stay with them....."- she said little louder.