CHAPTER 33: Crazy in your love

Uljhan bhi hu teri...

Uljhan ka hal bhi hu main..

Thora sa ziddi hu....

Thora pagal bhi hu main....

Author's pov

Sejal opened her eyes lazily and looked at clock beside the bed. It's 6 in the morning. She turned her head and immediately got the biggest shock of her life.

Her nightmare Prithviraj Khanna is sleeping just beside her by his chest and his one arm and one leg were wrapping her like she is small teddy or doll.

Sejal gulped at the sight nervously. The thing which is not going well with her is his bare body. Sejal looked at the soft duvet which is covering his half body. She tried to understand whether he is full naked or just shirtless.

Apne dimag ke ghore daurana bandh kar sejal!

Her mind scolded her. She slowly hold his huge arms and tried to lift it up from her belly but it was so heavy that she didn't even able to move it even an inch.

Hey vishnuji, what is this??

She was feeling so helpless and nervous at the same time. She then looked at his leg which is clinging to her leg so carelessly. She slowly tried to pull her own legs back from his giant leg and this time she was successful.

She sighed in relax and then she tried to pull his arm up but it was looking like an impossible duty.

Subah subah kaha fans gayi!

She murmured and immediately he opened his eyes and their eyes connected. He was staring at her with a slight glint of amusement while she was continuously getting intimidated with his closeness. His last nights madness was replaying on her mind.

May be he was drunk that's why he blabbered those things. Obviously he didn't mean those. She tried to assure herself.

"So beautiful....."- he said in his thick voice by boring holes into her eyes.

She immediately lowered her eyes unable to meet his penetrating gaze in the morning.

"I have to go to the hospital....can you please release me....."- she said in a low voice.

But with her ultimate surprise he made his hold stronger around her small belly.

"If i will not let you go, then what will you do sejal?"- he asked with a small smirk tugging near his lips.

She looked at him in annoyance.

"You cannot force me"- she said little amgrily.

This time he chuckled.

"I can....but i won't..."- he immediately pulled his arms back and released her from his hold.

She gasped in relaxation and almost jumped down of the bed and soon vanished inside the washroom. He laughed by resting his head on his elbow. This morning has bring new hope to his life.

@@@@@@@@

Sejal was waiting in the bus stop. Suddenly she saw Prithvi's car taking a halt near her and within a second the window glass retreated down and Prithvi's face showed from the back seat.

"I will drop you...get inside..."- he mentioned so casually like sejal has born to follow his order.

As usual his tone invoked anger inside her. She ignored him completely and kept looking forward for the bus.

"Get inside sejal..."- this time his tone is holding little warning.

Sejal noticed that, still she decided to ignore him.