CHAPTER 15: Guilt may be!

"Kya uss gali me kabhi tera jana huya...

Jaha se zamane ko guzre zamana huya...

Mera samay toh vohi pe hai thehera huya...

Batau tumhe kya mere sath kya kya huya..

Prithvi's pov

6 months!

6 long months!

That night and those six months has moved my world absolutely upside down. I thought after reaching texas, i will able to forget everything and start a new way but soon my misconception broke brutally.

First of all, my life become a complete mess and the worst part of it was my restlessness. Yes, my fucking restlessness. But the question is why this restlessness? For what?? I questioned myself the same day after day, in my sleepless nights, between important business deals, but got no answers.

So, i become more restless. I become rude to everyone. Even to prisha. She has not came to texas because she was busy in her modelling project. But whenever she called me, i spoke to her rudely. Later i regret but still i haven't able to make any change in my behaviour.

Everything appeared sour to me. My everyday turned into a fucking mess. I found myself involved in random fights. I lost some business deals due to my fucking temper. I was total fucked up!!

I hit my punching bag day and night in search for an answer. But i got nothing.

Apart from those painful, crying pair of eyes nothing flashed infront of my eyes. And those damn eyes gave me thousands of electric shocks day and night. Whenever i closed my eyes, her petite form in my arms covered with blood, those quivering lips, those helpless eyes appeared infront of my eyes.

I become a absolute mess after that night. That girl made my life a hell. I was living a peaceful life and then she came god knows from where and shook my entire world. I tried a lot to forget her face but nothing changed a bit.

Then one day i decided to contact a psychiatrist. I went there and had a session with her.

"Tell me Mr. Prithvi, what is making you restless?"- after hearing my whole story the doctor asked me.

"I Don't know.....i was just thinking about her all the time....she is not leaving my mind even for a second"- i replied very frustratingly by holding my head.

"Do you have a guilt?"- the doctor asked me.

"yes....a lot....i did wrong to her"- i replied in embarrassment.

" so, may be your guilt is making you like that...i think you should meet her and apologise for your mistakes....may be after that you can come back to your normal self"- the doctor adviced me.

"I....i don't know.....is it guilt or something else....i have abused her a lot.....i am bothered about...that......if she started hating me.....i don't know.....but this is not going well with me......i'm a mess......i...."- i tried to make myself clear.

"Do you love her Mr. prithvi?"

I was speechless when i heard that.

"No.....It's not love....i love Prisha.....i don't love that girl....It's just a sympathy and compassion...that's it....she is a poor girl....she is an orphan....may be that's why....i felt compassion towards her.....but it's not love...i'm sure"- i explained the doctor as clearly as possible that day.

But she smiled a little.

"Every great feeling started with compassion Mr. prithvi....if you are saying that you love prisha, then why are you that much restless?? Why you care about what she thinks of you?? Listen mr. Prithvi, human subconscious mind is very much complicated....our conscious mind continuously fight with our subconscious mind to deny something very deep.....which we don't want to feel.....i think you should stay away from sejal......otherwise you will end up in hurting her badly......"