CHAPTER 36: Broken

"Kabhi hai ishq ka ujala...

Kabhi hai maut ka andhera..

Batao kaun bhesh hoga...

Main jogi banu ya lootera...."

(Sometimes there is light of love.....

Sometimes it's the darkness of death...

I don't know who i am....

A saint or a monster....)

Prithvi's pov

I stood there rooted while she slapped me back to back. I don't know how many slaps she gave me but i felt a slight stinging pain on my cheeks after she walked away from the room.

I keep looking at her way. I saw the divorce paper fallen in the floor. This paper is giving more pain to my heart. It was feeling like she has just shoved an irod rod through my systems.

I sat on the bed abruptly. I started to take deep breathes just to calm down my raging senses. How could she sign the paper so easily?? She can slap me as much as she can, i will not going to stop her. But she can't do this! She cannot sign that paper so easily and leave me like this.

You deserve this Prithvi!

I know i did mistakes in my past. Once i was so reckless to get this divorce that i didn't think twice before abusing her in multiple ways!!

But now everything has changed. I love her so much. I cannot live without her. I cannot see her going away with some stranger just like that. I want her back in my life at any cost. Otherwise i will turn crazy.

So, what will you do?? Are you going to force her???

No. How can i force her?

Then what?? Leave her alone Prithvi! She don't want to stay with you. She hates you! Atleast show some respect to her decision.

Nooooooo.... a big noo....she is mine. Mine to cherish. Mine to love. Mine to hold. Mine to kiss.

I will not let her go. I will try and try. I will try till that point when she will realise that noone can love her more than me.

We are meant to be together. She also loves me. She is just scared to show that. She is scared that again i can abuse her. I will show her how much i love her. She will realise what she meant to me. More than her nothing in this world matter to me. My every breathing is written on her name.

You are just a fucking abuser Prithviraj Khanna!

Shut the fuck up!!!

I was so stressed out with my inner voice that i started to punch the wall forcefully.

You had hurt her! You tried to sell her! You fucking slapped her!! You called her names!! You humiliated her uncountable ways!! You broke her wrist!! You used her as a toy just for your own fucking illness!! You showed her multiple tantrums and took away her mental peace!!

Do you really deserve that angel????

Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!!

I will hurt myself. I want to feel the pain which i gave her. I kept on punching the wall until my hands started to bleed as hell. Blood were dripping from my knuckles. I sat on the floor and cried out by pulling my hair.

"You can't leave me like that sejal.....i will die without you.....oh god...this pain is too much to handle...i can't..i can't...."- i cried and sobbed hard.

I never knew that one day i will be a crying mess for her. Why why why??? Why i didn't believe in Dadu and accepted her that time.

It was feeling like everything is slipping away from my hold and i can't do anything. My life is leaving my body.