CHAPTER 2- First meeting

Sejal was done helping akash. Akash was very much impressed with her work. She looks little weak and pale from outside but really she has lots of energy. She did all the work very enthusiastically. She is really hardworking.

"You did a great job sejal"- Akash gave a complement and as usual sejal felt shy.

"Thank you"- she said in a low voice.

"Okay, now just go outside and i want you to visit the whole place, so that you can know the place better"

Sejal nodded her head and walked in the main area of restaurant.

She looked with her widening eyes. She has never ever seen such a lavish and luxarious place before. The restaurant has everything. A small garden including a swimming pool. It has also large cubicles and the decorations are just breathtaking. The lights are also different. She has never seen such kind of lights before.

She reached near a small light which is looking like a star. A small smile crept on her lips. One day she will buy such star looking lights. They are beautiful. She kept looking at those stars mesmerizingly. Then her gaze moved towards a large aquarium. She almost ran towards the aquarium. It has several varieties of fishes. She doesn't even know the names rightly but she kept looking at them with a glint of amaze on her face.

This place is really beautiful. Then again she moved towards the garden. It has so many flowers. Varieties of roses, marigold and what not. The owner of this place has really a good taste.

Suddenly her trance broke when she saw everyone around her became so much cautious and started to almost run here and there. One of the waitress saw her.

"Hey, move inside......Mr. Khanna is here,,,,if he see you, you will be fired......he doesn't like us near him while he is with his fiance....Only few of us allowed to go near them"

Sejal nodded her head nervously and immediately she went inside the kitchen. She doesn't want to create any mess in the first day. Akash saw her and smiled.

"They are here akash...."- she spoke in whisper like she is talking about some secret.

Akash was surprised.

"who sejal?"- he also whispered back but with suppressing humour on his face. He was enjoying her naivity too much.

"Mr. Khanna and his fiance"- she again whispered.

"ohhhh but why are you whispering?"- akash asked her and this time she realised the same thing.

Really why is she whispering?

Sejal become embarrassed and akash broke out in laughter. After watching her embarrassed state, akash finally stopped.

"you know what sejal, you should show little confidence"

Sejal smiled a little.

"I am confident but only in my field....this place is so much classy and lavish....that's why i'm feeling little out of place"- she said in a low voice.

Akash looked at her amazingly.

"You are really an honest person.....sometimes people try to behave cool even they are uncomfortable.......they pretend too much.....but you are different....i think Mr. Khanna will like you....he loves honesty.......i think you should serve the dinner to them"

Sejal's eyes widened and her hands started to shake.

"No.....no...no...please....i can't.....believe me.....i really can't......i'm actually feeling so nervous......"- she blabbered so nervously.

"Okay, okay....just relax......you don't need to do that but when i will go to ask them about the food, you will follow me and i will introduce you to them.....you should definitely meet the owner.....hmm?"