CHAPTER 5: Dinner date

Sejal woke up from her sleep. The first thing that invade her ears was a famous bollywood song "tip tip barsa pani".

She slowly went towards her dadiya's room because the sound was coming from her room and she knew it very well that dadiya is watching rangoli (a famous tv programme in India) because it's sunday.

She almost tiptoed and peeked through the door. Her face covered with a bright smile when she saw her dadiya was swinging her hips a little in that song.

When sefali saw her, she immediately pulled her hand.

"Let's dance sejal"- her dadiya insisted her.

Sejal giggled. She immediately joined her dadiya and they both danced wholeheartedly.

When the song was over dadiya hugged sejal tightly and kissed her cheeks.

"Dadiya, why you like this song so much?"- she asked. Though she know this answer very well because dadiya told her this multiple times, still she know that dadiya become happy when she asked this question.

Dadiya smiled shyly.

"We danced in this song in our honeymoon.....your Dadu always asked me to dance in this song"

"How romantic dadiya....." sejal pulled sefali's cheeks.

"Hmm it was.....still whenever i heard this song,,,all the memories came back so fresh...like It's not 30 years back....its just happened 30 minutes ago"

Sejal looked at dadiya amazingly.

"Dadiya, you loved dadu so much......how can someone love like that?"- she asked in surprise.

This time sefali pinched her nose.

"Oneday you will also know when that special someone will enter....love is the most beautiful feeling beta, and i pray to god always to send an angel to your life.....and then you will also dance on " tip tip barsa pani" with him"- dadiya winked.

Dadiya winked at sejal and her face turned red out of shyness.

"No...i'm not going to dance on that song....i will only dance in this song with my dadiya"- sejal kissed her dadiya's cheeks.

But immediately she left dadiya and bite her tongue.

"Dadiya....i have to get ready.....so many works are pending today....also in the evening i have to meet my old angel,,,,bye bye bye"- she almost flew away from the room by leaving dadiya in confusion.

"Now who is this old angel?"- sefali murmured to herself.

@@@@@@@@@@

Sejal was now standing outside of the hotel la plaza. She was standing with so much confusion. She took out her phone and dialled old angel's number.

"Hello"

"He..hello....uncle....i mean....sir.....myself sejal....you met me yesterday in the park...i was crying and...."- sejal bite her tongue. She is blabbering too much.

But from the other side only that warm laughter came.

"I remember you very well little fairy...and i know that today i ask you to meet me at hotel la plaza....have you already reached?"

"Yes, sir...i'm here...standing outside"- sejal said.

"Don't stand outside fairy....go straight and tell someone that you are Mr. Khanna's guest"

Sejal frowned for a second, Mr. Khanna? Immediately the face of that grumpy ostrich flashed infront of her eyes.

"Okay...."- she just managed to utter and moved inside the hotel but again she was feeling that thumping heartbeat after hearing the name Mr. Khanna.