CHAPTER 31: Mine

Prithvi's pov

I was closely observing her shock. She is continuously blinking in confusion. I know she is still not believing that i really followed her here.

Last night when i heard that she is also going and this captain is joining them, I failed to control myself anymore. I was literally awake through the whole night and continued to think different ways just to stop her. I had an incomplete presentation which i need to prepare before morning but my all attention was just on the thing that she is going away from me and also for 3 long days.

So, in the morning i cancelled the meeting and just followed them. I know this place very well. We used to come here in holidays. This is our own forest Bungalow.

After yesterday's incident, I'm feeling a huge pull towards her. When my lips got connected with her soft cheeks, it felt so magical. I was so enchanted by her innocence that so many insane thoughts crossed my mind within that few seconds.

Her flushed face, her quivering lips arose something so strong inside me that i felt like to shut all the doors of this outside world and keep her only to my world.

When she shoved that lollipop inside my mouth, i became so irritated. I was really targeting her lips. The urge to savour those cherry lips grew inside me like a longing fire.

But at the same time, i felt relieved that she stopped me by doing that. I could have gone out of control if she allow me to kiss her. And i know she won't be able to take all those sinful things which is occupying my mind. Actually she would have faint if i procedd further than that.

But one day i will. She cannot stop me in claiming her. I want to shower all my love to her. I want to show her what she really meant to me. I want to show her how much intense feelings i have for her. I will show her what exact place she hold in Prithviraj Khanna's life.

I approached by straightly looking at her eyes. Her frown gets deeper and i can feel her breathing getting high. That means I'm also affecting her. She is too innocent to understand this effect but one day she will. She will realise that she meant to be mine. Her innocence only belongs to me. She belongs to me.

"Mr. Prithvi? I thought you are not coming"

I ignored this man completely. My all attention was at my innocent beauty who is also staring at me with her doe shaped eyes.

I stood close to her and within a second took her into my embrace. I cooed on her ears.

"Did you miss me?"

I felt her shivering in my arms. I can feel the rising of her chest. I decided to not torture my cute sejal anymore. So, i broke the hug and cupped her face.

"I missed you so much....that's why i cancelled the meeting and came here to spend my holiday with my wife"

Her eyes widened and she keep looking at me by parting her lips like an amused kid.

I enjoyed her cute expressions. I stared at captain Pravesh who is now standing little awkwardly. Obviously i said all this just to show him that sejal is mine. She is my wife and i will not tolerate anyone near her.

"Excuse me"- with that the captain left.

Sejal was also about to leave but i caught her elbow.

"Where are you going? Help me to unpack my things"- i said with a smirk.

I really wanted to keep her close to me 24/7. I can do anything for that. And i really don't care if i sound stupid. My addiction has grown thousand times more for her. She has turned into my oxygen.