CHAPTER 22: Peculiar! moody! Grumpy!

Sejal's pov

"Never ever leave me like that"

Did i heard right??

Or am i imagining this? Due to the heavy rain sound, probably i heard wrong. He said something else and i heard something different.

He was hugging me so tightly that i find difficulty in breathing. He was so huge and engulfing my whole form inside his large frame. My face is buried into his chest. I tried to pull myself away from his hold but i failed miserably.

"Sir....sir....leave....me....sir....."- i tried to push his shoulder but no effect on him.

"Sir....let...me....move....."- i tried hard this time and it worked.

He released me slowly. I gasped for air. Then i looked at him who is also staring at me with a stoic face. The rain is increasing.

"Sir, let's go inside.....this is not good for your health...you can catch cold...."- i speak loudly due to the heavy sound of the rain.

But he didn't even budge. He keep staring at me with a hard face. I didn't know why but i got scared with his staring.

What is he thinking right now?

May be he is again in fever and he thought that I'm Prisha mam. That's why he hugged me like that.

"Is it that much painful to you??"

He asked me in a calm and cold voice. I didn't understand his question.

"What?"- i asked him back.

"My hug"- he stated with the same cold face.

I really don't know what he want me to say.

"Sir, Let's go inside...."- this time i hold his wrist.

He stared at his hand and then at me.

"If i die.....will it affect you in any way??"

I was stunned with his question.

Why is he asking such baseless questions??

"Answer me dammit!!"

I flinched with his sudden shouting.

I closed my eyes. I'm scared!! What have i gotten into?? I can never understand this man. I'm scared with his unpredictable actions. It's becoming difficult day by day to handle him.

"Answer me sejal"- suddenly he pulled me by my arms and asked by piercing hole into my orbs.

"I..i....i...don't...know"- i managed to reply with great difficulty.

Really I'm feeling like to cry and run from this house.

He left me immediately. I stared at him in shock. He is looking so restless. He pulled his hair and groaned.

"Do you hate me sejal??"

He asked by coming near my face. I really don't know how to react at this moment. His behaviour is really scaring me. I have never ever gotten into a situation like this before.

"DO YOU HATE ME?"- he asked in a calm yet deadly voice.

I was so dumbfounded that i lost my speech completely. Suddenly all the past memories flashed in my mind.

Our wedding night!

He behaved just like that with me. That night was the worst night of my life.

Also the accident night where he tried to sell me to a old man for some deal.