Kiara Lucas💫

Character Name: Kiara Rosa Lucas

Face Claim: Olivia Holt

Hair Color: Brown Balayage (yes I know Olivia is Blonde but work with me here)

Eyes Color: Green

Weight/Size: 129lbs

Build/Shape: 5'6, athletic

Age: 15/16

  Born: Long Beach, California, July 24th

  Died: still alive

Personal Items: Kiara is known for wearing a earring that connects to her cartilage piercing to her lobe piercing with a golden chain with small star charms that belonged to her mother.

Likes: Basketball

Dislikes: Cheer, yet she's on the cheer team.

Family:

  Mom: Angela Lucas

  Dad: Antonio Lucas

  Siblings: none

Ethnical background: Her mom is American, and her dad was born and raised in Italy

Educational background:

Occupation: Student

Residence: Greenhouse Academy 

Personality type: extrovert

Personal goals: Her dream is to play at Stanford University and then possibly pro basketball then become a coach in the NBA and own her own business.

Quirks: Call this a quirk if you want, but when she's stressed, anxious, sad, anything like that she  is in the weight room more than usual, specifically shoulder exercises, because she hates them.

Frequently used Words/phrases: 

Nicknames: Ki (pronounced Key) or Kia

Hobbies: Ditching cheer practice for basketball

Background: Kiara was born to her mother and father and grew up an only child. Her parents were good friends with Louis Osmond, Brookes father, and Judy Hayward, Daniels mother so the three grew up good friends. Daniel and Kiara bonded very early over basketball. When she was 13 her father went missing. Completely out of the blue. One morning she and her mother woke up to find her father no where to be found. It was never confirmed by any police that he died, but over time she and her mother had to come to terms with the fact that he was gone. Brooke and Daniel were especially helpful during this time, because they too knew how it felt to lose a family member. She became closer with Brooke and Daniel and then Sophie and then Parker.