The Biggest of Thank you's!

(The end addresses the fate of this story, but you should totally read the whole thing, please 🙏 )

YOU GUYS!

I truly love every single person who supports this story! The show meant a lot to me, and its something we unfortunately lost because of Covid, and it broke my heart at the lack of GHA fics on the site. ESPECIALLY ones about my favorite boy!

At the time I'm writing this, the books at 26k reads!

I'm a sucker for this kinda "trope" in this story. I don't know if it has a name, but its where one person is like Kia is and is being forced to work for someone/thing and is 'forbidden' to be with this person they want to be with, or its someone willingly working for someone to take someone else down, then they catch feelings and don't want to anymore, uh! Hits the spot am I right!

(Pro tip there is a Harry Potter fic, BLACK MAGIC by -sincerelystyles that has this trope and its an absolute banger!)

At the moment I truly don't know if I will write seasons 3 and 4. Since this book began, (July, 2022) I have been dissecting every part of seasons one and two, because my characters story was centered around the earthquake plot. I'll have to do a deep dive into seasons 3 and 4 to see if I can come up with a story for Kia. I don't want to write the seasons and Kiara just fades to the background, because then you're just reading the same exact show that you've already watched. 

For now I am focusing on the Julie and The Phantoms fan fic that deserves my love and attention for a while. (Considering I started writing it in my freshman year algebra class and now I'm a two months from graduating and have just started getting to the real good stuff 🥲)

With that said, I do want to continue writing this story, I just need to figure out how I will do that.  For now, I'm signing off this book, hopes to be back in the near future.

With love, Addy 🫶